AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS WITH A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
  • ADS PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
  • READ OUR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT GUIDE FOR ADS SPACES - CLICK HERE
  • PARTICIPATE IN THE *ARL Creativity and Buildingbuidling contest* >>> CLICK HERE
zillagraybear

Reason to stay away from Processed Foods!!

zillagraybear

If you replace all non-intensively processed foods in your diet with ready-made ultra processed foods, you will eat 500 kilocalories more every day than if you only eat non-intensively processed foods. This is shown by an experimental study that American physiologist Kevin Hall published in Cell Metabolism.

Study
Hall and his colleagues had 20 healthy weight subjects eat exclusively ultra processed foods foods for two weeks, and on another occasion gave the same subjects only foods that had not been processed intensively.

Ultra processed foods are ready-to-eat or almost ready-to-eat foods. They are produced at temperatures that are significantly higher than the temperatures in pans on an ordinary stove, often contain little fiber and a lot of salt, and are full of quickly absorbed carbohydrates and bad fats. Examples of ultra processed foods are hamburgers, croissants, soft drinks and juices, mashed potatoes, sausages and pizzas.

The test subjects ate more if their diet consisted exclusively of ultra processed foods. Including snacks, the subjects then consumed around 500 kilocalories more. Those extra calories consisted of carbohydrates and fats.

A possible way in which ultra processed foods increased food intake is shown above. The test subjects ate faster if their meals consisted of ultra processed foods. Because saturation processes need time, ultra processed foods can encourage overeating, Hall suspects.

Conclusion
"Though we examined a small group, results from this tightly controlled experiment showed a clear and consistent difference between the two diets", Hall says in a press release. [sciencedaily.com May 16, 2019] "This is the first study to demonstrate causality - that ultra-processed foods cause people to eat too many calories and gain weight."

Source:
Cell Metab. 2019 May 10. pii: S1550-4131(19)30248-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2019.05.008. [Epub ahead of print].

Although ultra processed foods are unhealthy in countless ways, more than half of the Western diet consists of ultra processed foods. Nutritionists suspect that the rise of ultra processed foods has caused the obesity epidemic. Hall wanted to investigate whether that is really the case.

Results
During the two weeks that the subjects ate ultra processed foods, the subjects gained half a kilo of fat mass. If they ate only non-intensively processed foods for two weeks, they lost half a kilo of body fat.

• Like 1

Poweroids

jolter604
If you replace all non-intensively processed foods in your diet with ready-made ultra processed foods, you will eat 500 kilocalories more every day than if you only eat non-intensively processed foods. This is shown by an experimental study that American physiologist Kevin Hall published in Cell Metabolism.

Study
Hall and his colleagues had 20 healthy weight subjects eat exclusively ultra processed foods foods for two weeks, and on another occasion gave the same subjects only foods that had not been processed intensively.

Ultra processed foods are ready-to-eat or almost ready-to-eat foods. They are produced at temperatures that are significantly higher than the temperatures in pans on an ordinary stove, often contain little fiber and a lot of salt, and are full of quickly absorbed carbohydrates and bad fats. Examples of ultra processed foods are hamburgers, croissants, soft drinks and juices, mashed potatoes, sausages and pizzas.

The test subjects ate more if their diet consisted exclusively of ultra processed foods. Including snacks, the subjects then consumed around 500 kilocalories more. Those extra calories consisted of carbohydrates and fats.

A possible way in which ultra processed foods increased food intake is shown above. The test subjects ate faster if their meals consisted of ultra processed foods. Because saturation processes need time, ultra processed foods can encourage overeating, Hall suspects.

Conclusion
"Though we examined a small group, results from this tightly controlled experiment showed a clear and consistent difference between the two diets", Hall says in a press release. [sciencedaily.com May 16, 2019] "This is the first study to demonstrate causality - that ultra-processed foods cause people to eat too many calories and gain weight."

Source:
Cell Metab. 2019 May 10. pii: S1550-4131(19)30248-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2019.05.008. [Epub ahead of print].

Although ultra processed foods are unhealthy in countless ways, more than half of the Western diet consists of ultra processed foods. Nutritionists suspect that the rise of ultra processed foods has caused the obesity epidemic. Hall wanted to investigate whether that is really the case.

Results
During the two weeks that the subjects ate ultra processed foods, the subjects gained half a kilo of fat mass. If they ate only non-intensively processed foods for two weeks, they lost half a kilo of body fat.
Fresh is always better.
Sad that the kids of today have acquired a taste for it

for orders [email protected]
for any questions please email
[email protected]

• Like 1

zillagraybear

If you have been eating clean for a while and then pig out some weekend, you can feel the difference. 

• Like 1

Poweroids

jolter604
If you have been eating clean for a while and then pig out some weekend, you can feel the difference. 
I ate 2 spicy chicken sandwich from burger King Sunday night.
Stuck on the couch and the toilet lmao
Felt like I was drained of all powers

[email protected]

• Like 1

Aton
I ate 2 spicy chicken sandwich from burger King Sunday night.
Stuck on the couch and the toilet lmao
Felt like I was drained of all powers

[email protected]

I have made this mistake once or twice.
It really jacks me up when I go months eating real clean and in a pinch grabbing a quick bite at a McDonald’s or BK. Gut tells me right away and about 15-20 min later browns to the bowl time!
  • Like 1

PHARMACOM: Best Choice Best Price!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: Your Go-to Sponsor!
IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!

PROVENPEPTIDES: 3rd Party Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!
IRONJUNKIESLAB: Professional-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!
ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Online Pharmaceutical Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Online Pharmaceutical Store!

KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!
CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Fast Shipping!
SR HEALTH: Safe Delivery & Bulk Price!
ROIDS: HQ Products & Unbeatable Price!

PUDGE LABS: Your Best raw Supplier!
POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!
GREEK GOD LABS: HQ Products at Best Price!
ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery without Risk!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I had to edit the header of this thread. The foots thing was driving me nuts lol

• Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

I would love to go back to clean eating but I just can't put this box of donuts down.

There- soooo goooood

jshredz
I would love to go back to clean eating but I just can't put this box of donuts down.
There- soooo goooood
C'mon brother!! You can do it

Just say NO
  • Like 1

Anabolic Architect