• PARTICIPATE IN THE *POWEROIDS MOTIVATION CONTEST* >>> CLICK HERE
  • GET BONUS POINTS BY INVITING YOUR FRIENDS TO AA FORUM - CLICK HERE
  • COMING SOON: NEWS TICKER TEXT ADS
  • CATCH THE ATTENTION OF THOUSANDS OF VISITORS AT FIRST GLANCE
  • SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR AA SPONSORS
ripoli

Other alternative?

ripoli

I've been so stressed lately and not feeling well so when I went to my doctor, I found out that I've had some complications with my blood flow. So I researched and ask my doctor if massage is an option for this. He said I could try so I did visit this massage spa in KC. Have tried the deep tissue and therapeutic massage and its great, I feel better, the last time I've checked with my doctor the result was all good. Anyone here who've had the same case and have it treated differently? How did you treat it? I've been thinking of considering other options if there's a better one...

• Like 1

HotLava808
Posted (edited)

Muscles get all knot up and the fibers get so compressed that they can do nothing but cause pain, restrict blood flow or other complications. They certainly aren't going to grow in that state. 

I am very fortunate because of where I work. I get massage therapy for free and do it at least once weekly.

I make sure I drink plenty of water before and after to help flush all the toxins released with a deep tissue massage. 

A great option to add to massage therapy or in lieu of is Active Release Techniques.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”