AA NEWS
  • Welcome to Anabolic Architect Bodybuilding Community Forum
  • An online professional Anabolic Bodybuilding Community diet, training, and competition
  • Invite your friends - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN/WOMEN!!
glock4319

Where to get labs done

HotLava808
On 7/29/2018 at 12:54 PM, Aton said:

Look for Lc/ ms-ms it should be an uncapped test panel.

Something I learned recently-

This is critically important because exogenous testosterone will skew the TOTAL TESTOSTERONE number if you use the the regular capped version (<1500). What I am trying to say is if you do not use the LC/MS-MS test and you are taking testosterone the Total T number will NOT be accurate even if your number falls below 1500. The regular test is designed to measure NATURAL testosterone levels.

Also males need to consider getting the Estradiol Sensitive test to get an accurate representation of their E2.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1

Aton
7 hours ago, HotLava808 said:

Something I learned recently-

This is critically important because exogenous testosterone will skew the TOTAL TESTOSTERONE number if you use the the regular capped version (<1500). What I am trying to say is if you do not use the LC/MS-MS test and you are taking testosterone the Total T number will NOT be accurate even if your number falls below 1500. The regular test is designed to measure NATURAL testosterone levels.

Also males need to consider getting the Estradiol Sensitive test to get an accurate representation of their E2.

Totally agree

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!
PSL (PURITY SOURCE LABS) - Your Go To Sponsor!
IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

PROVENPEPTIDES - 3rd Party Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA - Faith, Integrity, Quality, Experience!
THEGROWTHCLINIC - Building Better Bodies!
IRONJUNKIESLAB - Professional-Quality-Fast-Guaranteed!
ASHOP.CLUB - Reliable Online Pharmaceutical Store!
ARL RUSSIA - Reliable Online Pharmaceutical Store!

SCIROXX - Evolution Through Science!
GORILLA FARM - The Farm Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES - Honest and reliable Service!

aa_logo_email.png