AA NEWS
  • Welcome to Anabolic Architect Bodybuilding Community Forum
  • An online professional Anabolic Bodybuilding Community diet, training, and competition
  • Invite your friends - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN/WOMEN!!
Vfusion

Inspiration comes in many forms

Markg518
Bro ,  vulgar display of power was my 3rd cd I ever owned ( had cassettes befor that lol)  I listened to Korn before they were that known (daddy was my shit)
Yeah seen them ( Pantera ) in mid 90's was at a frat party or some shit but there's was this guy there who drank like nobodies business.
Turned out it was dimebag and didn't even know it. This was pre internet and man was that a concert with corrosion of conformity
  • Like 3

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!
PSL (PURITY SOURCE LABS) - Your Go To Sponsor!
IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

PROVENPEPTIDES - 3rd Party Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA - Faith, Integrity, Quality, Experience!
THEGROWTHCLINIC - Building Better Bodies!
IRONJUNKIESLAB - Professional-Quality-Fast-Guaranteed!
ASHOP.CLUB - Reliable Online Pharmaceutical Store!
ARL RUSSIA - Reliable Online Pharmaceutical Store!

SCIROXX - Evolution Through Science!
GORILLA FARM - The Farm Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES - Honest and reliable Service!

aa_logo_email.png

docgreen77
Yeah seen them ( Pantera ) in mid 90's was at a frat party or some shit but there's was this guy there who drank like nobodies business.
Turned out it was dimebag and didn't even know it. This was pre internet and man was that a concert with corrosion of conformity

Hellyeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

docgreen77

Deftones at the beginning to get the slow, heavy tone. Then kick it up to either Slipknot, Lamb of God, etc..... I walked into the FD gym the other day to one of my boys listening to country. I was like, wtf? Nope. It’s time to throw some weights around and get very aggressive!

• Like 3

MGM
26 minutes ago, docgreen77 said:

Deftones at the beginning to get the slow, heavy tone. Then kick it up to either Slipknot, Lamb of God, etc..... I walked into the FD gym the other day to one of my boys listening to country. I was like, wtf? Nope. It’s time to throw some weights around and get very aggressive!

Yea I was a deftones fan as well and I even like to break some shit to limp bizcut sometimes .  I use to like some sepultura and  Rammstein

• Like 2

IFBB Rep

MBTJR1980
12 hours ago, Markg518 said:

OMGGG! Pantera is and forever will be my all time favorite band! I literally idolized Phil Anselmo growing up! I love Slipknot, Ill Nino, Deftones, Limp Bizkit, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Slayer, Korn, so many others to name. I have that in my Beats headphones every time i hit the gym ready to bring the noise and blow the gym apart lol

• Like 3

IJL Representative

Email: [email protected]