AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
m4nu3l

What's your cheat meal?

m4nu3l

Whether it's tonight, tomorrow, yesterday.. what's everyone's cheat meal?

I had a 12" philly cheese steak, cheese fries, and a diet dr pepper.

I've been really good these last few weeks.. I deserve it!

• Like 2

Aton

Got to cheat here and there.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Pizza without a doubt!

• Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Mine I think would be pizza or ice cream.

• Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

m4nu3l

Oh man I haven't dabbled with real ice cream in quite some time

Aton

They make a custard style around here that’s pretty good. Got to watch my self w ice cream lol. Love it.

it was my wife’s b day yesterday, she had us get these cucci milk shakes w a cake and sauce drizzled on and around everything. Tooo much 

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Wait wait - I did forget my ice-cream.   LOL

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Ice cream and pizza is considered a cheat meal? Well damn me, that's where I've been messing myself up. Back to the drawing board for me. 

• Haha 1

Torres

Man, I am going with a #1 from McDonalds. The Big Mac Meal.

How can you even go wrong with a Big Mac? Minus the pickels and you have yourself over 1000 calories of Cheat Meal goodness. And If there is anyone who saids that McDonalds fries are not the best, you have issues!!

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Ravenyaboi

When using enough G and slin there is no longer a cheat meal. Lol 

But no no no, my favorite cheat meal is Little ceases hot n ready pepperoni with two orders of crazy bread and a two litter of crush. I like my cheat meals like I like my women cheap and full of regret afterwards. 

McDonalds is damn good though.

Karius

Anything that's not Rice and Chicken!! 😫

Ribs bbq! Pile my plate up, followed by Ben $ J Ice cream

K.

----

Caxxis Labs - USA, EU, UK.
From 2001

Voltage-Grunt

Pizza and Cheesesteaks are definitely up there for me. I love my breads and also pasta dishes. 

Imtryin

My definitely is ribs of my smoker and the fixins. I eat a whole slab by myself! 1 slab of ribs for me and 1 slab for the rest of the family. Lol 

SC01

Cheesecake!  The whole cake not just a piece.

• Like 1

Aristo
33 minutes ago, SC01 said:

Cheesecake!  The whole cake not just a piece.

That's the way to go!  A piece is for small dreamers!  LOL

• Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png