AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Ravenyaboi

Postworkout/bedtime food shake

Ravenyaboi

I've learned over the past year growtien drink combinations and I think these are the best I've formulated yet!! Drop yours!!

20210220_191156.jpg

20210220_184642.jpg

Aristo

Thats a feast - LOL

I am pretty regular with my daily meals.  Wife is always asking if M-F do I ever deviate.  NO!!!!! LOL.  I learned to enjoy what I eat.  One of the main issues with most is dieting and enjoying what you eat.  Most start those special diets thinking its gonna do all these things for them, yet when asked do you like it..  the answer for most is no, "but its what I have to do".  That is so much nonsense.   You are setting up yourself for failure.  I love what I eat.   And then Saturday and I have a few extra goodies for a cheat.

This is one my wife gets a kick from.  I have been doing this for a long time. LOL

1 whole egg and a cup of eggwhites.   Scrambled of course.  

Now here is the fun part.  After years of eating egg-whites I can't anymore.  I honestly gag. 

So, I make about half cup of cooked grits.  nice and thick.  Add raisins and some Stevia (well maybe not some - LOL)  mix real good in grits.  Drop that mix on top of my eggs and I love it.  Been doing this for breakfast formany years.  My daughter just laugh - dad do you ever change your breakfast.,  NO!!  It's a relgious experience for me... LOL

I love the consistency from the grits,  the sweetness from the stevia and the raisins just make it so much better.   So I get half and half from each on my spoon - egg and grits.  My favorite. 

Now start lauging away.   Anyone else has a strange ritual.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi

Wassup wassup Aristo the beasto!! 

I'll have too try that as a meal one day that actually sounds really good!! I might add a dash of cinnamon though. lol

I agree with you completely when people put too much into gaining or losing or just any aspect of life really you'll probably at a point feel like they're too advanced for basics but the basics are there for a reason you need that foundation there anything else should just be extra too the foundation.

I have these drinks as just add ins I still eat my six meals I'm just a small boii tryna get huuuuuuge.

• Like 1

Aristo

I don't know about that.   You are a huge boy trying to get "bigger."  I remember eating like a monster to keep my weight.   I could loose 2-3 pounds in one day if I are poorly.   Just at my age I can no longer keep that much weight on my old joints and bad back.  So, I remain trim year round. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi

Lol I like the way that you said that, Thank you for being kind. Dude you're right on the money though if I slip up on a meal just due too lifes unexpected events I also will lose 3ish pounds. Did it ever fuck with your head when you would see you lost that weight when you weren't staying trim due too your current physical issues? Or does it even too this day mess with your head at all. I've been thinking about age lately and that is something I know I will also have too do is stay lean due to my joints already hating me at 28 and I have scoliosis and sciatic nerve problems.

• Like 1

Aristo

At 56 it made it made me rethink/regroup as I was no longer able to carry around 280lbs+.   I was falling apart piece by piece.  So, I knew that I was no longer going to compete as I had done in my previous life  - lol.  When you get over 50 the past was a previous life.   I hold around 215-220 at about 12-14%BF.   I feel good there.   I have also have had 21 surgical procedures with multiple implants throughout my body.   My lifting has change higher reps lowered weight.   As you age, it's imperative to rethink your game plan.

aa_logo_email.png