AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Peyton

Questions

Peyton

Has anyone ever heard of blckline labs supposably they are a legitimate domestic source just wondering if anyone's heard of them or if it's bullshit?

BIGVNYC
6 hours ago, Peyton said:

Has anyone ever heard of blckline labs supposably they are a legitimate domestic source just wondering if anyone's heard of them or if it's bullshit?

If you need a reliable source check out the sponsors here on AA...

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Peyton

LoL Yeah I know thanks! Just wondering if anyone's has ever seen or heard of this source before???

Torres

Off the top of my head, there are a few Domestic Sources here that have KILLER products.

There is 1 in particular that is freaking awesome. But whichever way you go , You're going to be happy!!!

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Peyton

Which ones???🤔

Torres

Really brother , you have to make the decision, I cannot be biased!

Anabolic Architect

ape1nope1

They’re all good. In fact, some of em sell the same lab’s gear. I trust all of them...they’re here for a reason. Sellers with issues or bad gear get the boot. 

Over the last ten years, i’ve bought gear from maybe 30 different sources. Things change, sources stop doing business, etc. You have to be willing to find new sources and try new things. Blackroids is easy to order, fast shipping. Kinglabs and enchanted have great prices. Kai has all your ancillary needs. Brp has an insane selection. Psl, ashop have stuff others don’t. The list goes on and on. They all have their pros...

I would buy from any of the sources on this board. 

• Like 1

Phill

yes euro-pharmacies products, you can't go wrong.
PuritySourceLabs.ru and rest assured
but as others before me have said, every source approved here

• Like 1

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru