AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Peyton

Questions

Peyton

Has anyone ever heard of blcknline labs supposedly they're domestic sponsor just wondering if they're legit or not

Aton

Can’t vouch for them as I don’t know much about them.

the sources we have here have vetted them selves and worth a look.

some of the best imo..

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Peyton

Yes sir thank you 💪

Peyton

Can you recommend one that allows payment through cash app or vinmo?

My source that I've had for years just went out of business. And everyone that I've checked out only takes Bitcoin

Torres

@Peyton We have some REAL good sources here brother!!! I’m not sure about the Cash App or Venmo payments, but if you look thru their lists , you may find one that offers that.

But I’ll tell you what, look and you will find!!!

The Sources here can hold their own, and I’m not saying that because I MOD, I’ve tried the gear and freaking love it !!! Not all the labs I’ve had the pleasure of trying but for the handful I have tried , no complaints what so ever !!!

Edited by Torres
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Brp maybe

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Maybe. 

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

This is just a warning for your safety, not a shot at another source: 

Sending payment for AAS through Cash app or Venmo is extremely dangerous. Several sources have been busted over the last 2 years that can be directly attributed to accepting these forms of payment. No method of payment is without some level of risk, but Cash and Venmo are far more risky than most. They are extremely convenient, no doubt. But, they also expose you, as the payment sender, to an elevated level of scrutiny and risk. Think twice about using these payment methods, for your own sake and for that of your family. Good luck. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ape1nope1

Bitcoin is easy and secure. Some of the sponsors here have a ‘how to’ guide on how to buy. A simple google search will yield thousands of ways to get bitcoins.

Its the way of the future, might as well learn now. The folks selling gear via venmo aren’t going to last...its a massive security issue. Bitcoin isn’t as anonymous as it used to be, but it still protects your identity far better than cashapp or venmo.

If you don’t know how to use Bitcoin, you’re losing out on great sources.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1