AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
pitshack

HCG while on cycle?

pitshack

I was speaking to a friend of mine the other day and he mentioned that he runs HCG at a low dose while on cycle. Has anyone ever done this or heard of this? The reason the topic came up is because I'm currently blasting and I swear it's just not hitting me like it should. Bear in mind, I'm using SXript product, which we know came out under dosed. I'm currently running a gram of test C and 350 of NPP, I even adjusted up 20% to account for the under dosing. This is usually my bread and butter blast that I've done for the past 4 years and for some reason this cycle isn't cutting it. My sex drive is down, my dick isn't working right, the strength and aggression towards the weights isn't there. I haven't even gained much weight from bloat and I've been on this for like a month. Could this be all a product of bad gear or something else?

My buddy said implementing HCG could kind of balance things out. I'd be willing to give it a whirl but I wanted to get some opinions first. I'd hate to have to get new gear considering I still have like 10 bottles of SXript stuff. Plus I'm planning on spending like 2 grand on a fireworks buying trip next week, lol.

I'd appreciate any help or suggestions, even if it is to get new gear, which I know I'm going to end up doing anyway.

Phill

of course. i always use hcg
250 mcg twice a week.

otherwise, the best thing to do is blood works to check the actual values of your hormones.
testosterone
shbg
estradiol
progesterone
prolactin
and perhaps also the thyroid t3 and t4

if the desire is not there, you have some imbalance

• Like 1

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

pitshack

just had lab done but not for all that you listed. Test was high, of course. Estradiol was a little high but that's never been a problem before. Strange you should mention the T3 and T4 as both were low, yet my TSH was fine. I just got labs done on Friday to further test thyroid and a prolactin level. I'll test the shbg and progesterone soon. Thankfully, I work in an outpatient setting and can get labs done for free pretty much whenever. 

Aton

It could be hormonal imbalances, I wouldn’t count on hcg making up the difference. It will help keep bullets in the chamber.

i tend to use hmg over hcg as it influences the pituitary and ledig cell production. Hcg only seems to influence the ledig only.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png