AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Guest Bear

Here is another way to get acquainted with BR

Guest Bear

BLACKROIDS AUCTION
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE YET GIVEN US A TRY!

We want everyone to have a chance to experience our ecosystem!  Our friendly service! And most importantly our products!

All products listed have been tested.  just click on product for Analysis.

Let's begin the Auctions:

Rules: 
$20.00 increments.
Auction will end at 12am Eastern Standard time on Feb the 15th.
The highest bidder will win. 

Let's begin the bidding.

auction2.jpg

ape1nope1

$40

7xchamp

Torres

$145

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!
MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

ape1nope1

$165

Phill
5 hours ago, 7xchamp said:

40 to 125?
you have to bet with an increment of $ 20.

we should be at $80. then I raise to $100

@Bear

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

ape1nope1
12 minutes ago, Phill said:

40 to 125?
you have to bet with an increment of $ 20.

we should be at $80. then I raise to $100

@Bear

Can we get some clarification on this? I don’t see why this can’t be like any other bidding process on planet earth....if someone wants to bid more, why not.

Then again, auction ends July 15th...is that right too? Damn, thats a long auction.

Phill
3 minutes ago, ape1nope1 said:

Can we get some clarification on this? I don’t see why this can’t be like any other bidding process on planet earth....if someone wants to bid more, why not.

Then again, auction ends July 15th...is that right too? Damn, thats a long auction.

because there are rules and you cannot bet freely. this is.😉

it is used to make traffic and make the auction last longer.
we want to have fun, not just win.

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Torres

Alright Guys !!!

From my understanding, the ways I've seen Auctions run, YES, it is in increments of $20, but the Source owner never speculated how many increments of $20 to raise the bid. It can be a single $20 or 3X $20 which would be $60. So as long as these measures are done, then I do not see a problem with it!!!

Again @Aristo can change things if he sees fit!!!

As it stands now,  BID UP!!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Torres

On that note, @7xchamp did not Bid accordingly, $125 Is Not an increment of $20, and I , like an ass, followed right behind his Bid 🤦‍♂️.

So I'll go ahead and Fix It !!!

@7xchamp's Bid Is OUT !!!

My Bid Is OUT !!! Dumbass !

@ape1nope1's Bid Is OUT !!

@7xchamp do me a favor bro, If you aren't really interested in the auction, DO NOT Bid, nobody goes and Bids up like that, and Bids wrong, that really wants to participate.

Next Go Around, Auctions Are Not For Newbie's !!!!!

But Again @Aristo makes the calls !!!

Lets Bid Up!!!

@ape1nope1 Left off with a Bid of $40.

My apologies for all the confusion.

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Yes keep it in increments of $20 as @Torres described. @Bear and owner of BR are ultimately the folks putting on the action and would have the final say.

just read the actuation rules carefully guys.

aa_logo_email.png

Guest Bear

Brothers,  I apologize if I was not clear.   No need for anyone to get upset.  The highest bidder is Ape1 at $165.  next bidder should be $180.00  next $200.00.  Next time we do an auction I will start at a specific amount and allow for whatever bids.   The explanation for doing it like this is you will have people bidding $1 above the highest bidder and it will go on and on.   Hope that makes sense.  

C'mon I know Aristo runs this forum as if it was a family.  No family quarrels.  Blackroids loves being on AA and I thought we everyone achance to enjoy our products and friendly service.

Guest Bear
11 hours ago, ape1nope1 said:

Brother I hope you understand why I did it the way I did.   Maybe next time we will just let bids go on.  I just a hate that you have the highest bid.  And right before we close it someone goes $1 over your bid.   It assures the person with the highest has a secure bid unless someone want to go $20.00 above.   Hope you understand.  

C'mon guys let's keep it going.  All our gear is tested (all you have to do is find any product and a test results will be attached), and ships at warp speed.

Torres

Well BR and @Bear have spoken !!!

Let’s Bid up and see who gets this Auction !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

Rules were stated! 

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png