AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Scoobs88

Super Bowl LV

Scoobs88

Looking forward to this game for a lot of reasons.  The goat vs arguably the hottest QB today.  Im not a Brady hater like a lot of people.  The history with this guy is storybook.  Drafted 6th round and now GOAT!  10th Super Bowl appearance with a brand new team is crazy.  The other side you have Mahomes and the Chiefs.  Exciting team is an understatement.  The Chiefs have always been my team by default.  We are more or less born into it here but I could go either way in this game.  Im a big Suh guy so Im pulling for him to get his first ring.  Whoever wins im good with but slightly pulling for TB.  Should be a great game.  Im just glad the Packers lost....haha.  Not a Rodgers fan at all...lol

• Like 1

Aton

I was hoping the hawks could squeak in there. Oh well one day it will happen again. 
I’ll be watching but not really a fan of either or have one I’d like to see win over the other. 

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

So did we all see it being such a shut out last night? I was amazed at how one sides it was. 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Well, Brady does it again.   He is truly in a league of his own.

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Scoobs88

Yeah, I sure didnt see the Chiefs getting held to 9 points.  Brady definitely in a league of his own by far.  Incredible story.  Im stoked my NU guys Ndamukong Suh and LaVonte David got their rings finally.  Gronk had a huge game with 2 td's and AB 1 td as well. Those are stories in themselves.  

• Like 1