AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
MuscleHead508

Question about test e foggy

MuscleHead508

Have anyone ever had any experience with cloudy test e I thought it was crashed due to weather but there are no crystals , when I heat it up and twirl it around it goes back to clear but after about 30 mins it returns back to cloudy is this normal , has anybody had this issue before , should I heat every time before pin 

Aton

I’ve not had any do that before. I’ve only had it go sort of cloudy or what I consider to crystallize days later and when that happens I would reheat it again, mix it up real good and draw some out. 

but 30 minutes later and you say you can’t see any clear chunks that look like a crystal or like a clear solid mass? 

have you pinned it? If so was it painful on injection? If so that is a sign of the gear crashing and crystallizing as you push it into your muscle. 

id be a bit concerned not seeing what you see. Id almost wonder if some how it’s not contaminated during the brewing or bottling process. 

ive thrown away a hand full of gear at a time for less. I just do care to chance getting an infection or worse.  

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Bear

Can you post up a pic.  If heating up makes it clear,  that maybe signs of gear crashing.  Very few don't crystalized.  I am pretty sure that is overdosed or not enough BA or BB used.  What is the carrier oil?

• Like 1

Blackroids

Aton

Also maybe you didn’t heat it up long enough and mix to keep it melted and suspended.  
but pics would help.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz
19 hours ago, MuscleHead508 said:

Have anyone ever had any experience with cloudy test e I thought it was crashed due to weather but there are no crystals , when I heat it up and twirl it around it goes back to clear but after about 30 mins it returns back to cloudy is this normal , has anybody had this issue before , should I heat every time before pin 

This normally doesn't happen with test E dosed under 250mg. Is this a high MG product?

What I've seen alot is some people drop their heat too low when they are away from home. Crashing is using not a problem depending on how you store your gear but it can happen, specially with certain hormones.

Try a blow dryer on high heat. Just do it a bit longer. Once cloudiness is gone continue to heat it for a minute or 2 longer.

If you have a hotplate or a conductiin stove in which you can control the temperature you can heat it a little longer without damaging the hormones. 

Most important are you getting any post injection pain after making if clear? 

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

MuscleHead508

@Bear @Aton @jshredz ok guys sorry for the late replies going to provide pictures 

pic one is the product I received stored at room temp 

second pic  is the product after heating and twirl motion 

as of Right now I am currently timing the vial by stop watch to see how long it takes to cloud up , and no I haven’t injected yet was looking for info before I even attempt that the product is test e 250mgls was told that they may have added to much hormone to it 

MuscleHead508

MuscleHead508

Here is the vial exactly 30 mins after heat up at room temp slowly clouding up 

2C832BDD-AC06-440B-B58A-BE9E19BDD9DA.jpeg

Bear

Hmmm.  sound like not enough BB or BA was used.   Is it a lab on this forum?  As I don't want to break any rules.   If it is,  I would ask the lab and have them respond.  I would post in their thread.   As an answer should be given.  

Are these pics taken after advise was given by @jshredz?  Most typically don't leave in heat long enough.   

• Like 1

Blackroids

Torres

I had that happen to me a very long time ago, but after the 2nd reheat it was fine. From what the source told me, it was too much hormone.

Either way , the gear stayed clear and it was PIP free. So not sure if this is whats happening to your compound, but if it is a source from here, I don't see why they can't replace the bottle.

• Like 2

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

@Torres Agreed!

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

MuscleHead508

Okay guys I tried the mug heating method twice , then I tried the stove heating method once , then followed by blow dryer heating method , and I even tried my wife’s heating gun in all times I heated the bottle went back to foggy in 45 mins to 1 hour , on the last time I heated it I waited for it too cool down before pinning still allowing it to be clear , the pin didn’t hurt but I woke up with a little knot injection site is extremely sore and itchy , the bottle was from a sponsor on here after communicating with him he apologized and said he may have put to much hormone and said it happens with his gear sometimes , I threw the bottle out he didn’t offer a replacement nor did I ask for one I simply asked if I bought another could this happen again and he said it might he can’t gaurentee it , when he ships the vials are clear , previous gear I bought in the past this did not happen and I enjoyed my past previous bottles 

Bear

Without giving the name is the sponsor an AA sponsor?  

• Like 1

Blackroids

MuscleHead508

@Bear yes he is 

Torres
8 hours ago, MuscleHead508 said:

Okay guys I tried the mug heating method twice , then I tried the stove heating method once , then followed by blow dryer heating method , and I even tried my wife’s heating gun in all times I heated the bottle went back to foggy in 45 mins to 1 hour , on the last time I heated it I waited for it too cool down before pinning still allowing it to be clear , the pin didn’t hurt but I woke up with a little knot injection site is extremely sore and itchy , the bottle was from a sponsor on here after communicating with him he apologized and said he may have put to much hormone and said it happens with his gear sometimes , I threw the bottle out he didn’t offer a replacement nor did I ask for one I simply asked if I bought another could this happen again and he said it might he can’t gaurentee it , when he ships the vials are clear , previous gear I bought in the past this did not happen and I enjoyed my past previous bottles 

OK, So that is the response I received back when it happened to me. I do think it may have been too much hormone, but i don't brew so.

But its surprising they did not offer at least 1 new bottle to replace it. But I mean if that is something that the source saids may happen, I can understand them not offering a replacement, even tho I probably would.

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect