AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Rocco7

Anyone have experience with P5P for progesterone sides.

Rocco7

Any one have experience running P5P (Pyridol 5- Phosphate) for progesterone or prolactin sides when on a 19 nor ? I know its not gonna be as strong as caber, and prami makes me sick as fuck almost immediatley after ingestion. I always heard vitamim b6 was useful, then while watching a video by Ryan Ankrom, he recommended P5P stating its active or coenzymed b6. Anyone have any experience with it as an alternative to caber or prami? Not looking to substitute caber for it, just dont have any on hand at the moment and was hoping the P5P will keep things straight till i find some caber.

Phill

exactly what is the problem?
prolactin and progesterone are two different hormones.
caber and prami do nothing against progesterone.

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Rocco7

Thanks for the reply brotha.No problems as of now, jjust precautionary.  I'm aware they are two seperate hormones, please correct me if I'm mistaken, or if i misunderstood my reading,  but ive read a few studoes that stated increased progesterone is directly linked to rising prolactin levels, and as a dopamine agonist, caber will lower prolactin levels. My main concern is gyno issues. I have mild gyno which came during puberty long before i ever touched gear, so ive always been a little overly cautious. I do my best to manage E2, but still always a little nervous. I dont really ever experiemce any ED or mood issues with nandrolone , only with tren. Any advice to better understand the relationship between 19nors and progesterone and prolactin is greatly appreciated.

Phill

Prolactin and Progesterone are two hormones often confused among Bodybuilders. Yet these two molecules have nothing similar.

Progesterone is a steroid hormone synthesized by the ovaries and adrenal gland and is a typical female hormone.

Prolactin is a polypeptide hormone of 199 amino acids produced by the lactotropic cells of the anterior pituitary.
Its main action is to promote lactation.

Nandrolone and Trenbolone do not convert to Progesterone. They are progestogens, and this means that they have the same chemical structure and characteristics as Progesterone, and have a binding affinity for Progesterone receptors. However, it is very important to understand that they are not Progesterone. They are what we could consider derivatives of Progesterone.

Science has already established that Progesterone is actually a Prolactin inhibitor not only in the breast tissue site but also in the pituitary gland. Furthermore, androgens (especially strong androgens) have a tendency to decrease Prolactin receptors in the body and increased estrogen levels increase Prolactin as evidenced by a study subject whose Prolactin levels increased significantly due to aromatization of Testosterone into estrogen

but 19-norsteroids such as Trenbolone and Nandrolone cause increased levels of Prolactin would be invalid if we did not overlook the fact that these are derivatives of Progesterone and not Progesterone itself.
In other words, they are modified forms of Progesterone which, due to their modifications, may have as yet unknown effects on the endocrine system. We are able to better compare this using Oxymetholone as an example. We all know that Oxymetholone is a derivative of DHT. Despite this, Oxymetholone does not share many characteristics with the starting molecule. However, we all know that Oxymetholone has estrogenic side effects, such as water retention and gynecomastia even if, as a derivative of DHT, it is not subject to aromatization. In fact it possesses binding affinity with estrogenic receptors and estrogenic activity.

Then recap in practical terms
19-NT has high progestational activity and somehow I can also induce high levels of prolactin

You can have progesterone-induced gynecomastia even with low estradiol.

prolactin is what makes you milk from your nipples, so to speak.

cabergoline is an anti prolactin (not an anti progesterone).

to keep progesterone under control you should use Mifepristone, an antiprogestogen that is used to induce medical abortions.

Unluckily is almost impossible to have this pill.
I mean, you should go to the hospital and ask for an abortion ...

The usable alternative, which has anti-progestin properties, is: winstrol!

So, Enjoy with some winny while on 19-nor

At the end
Vitamin b6 should also be mentioned, as you already said, and also Sam-e (S-Adenosyl methionine).

But good luck thinking about taking Trenbolone and fighting side effects and hormones with supplements.
They help, but ... I wouldn't rely on them

• Like 1

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Rocco7

@Phill, great read brotha. Very much appreciated. So if as stated, caber is an anti prolactin, and not an anti progestin, it would NOT  protect against progestin enduced gyno, but would prevent lactation. Am I understanding that correctly? Really appreciate that article man, incredibly helpful.

• Like 1

Phill
8 minutes ago, Rocco7 said:

@Phill, great read brotha. Very much appreciated. So if as stated, caber is an anti prolactin, and not an anti progestin, it would NOT  protect against progestin enduced gyno, but would prevent lactation. Am I understanding that correctly? Really appreciate that article man, incredibly helpful.

yes you got it right

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a612020.html

• Like 1

Rocco7

Thanks again my man. 

• Like 1

RickHarley

I’d really love to find a compound that could dry me out without making my joints hurt. I can’t take winny or masteron because of it. Any suggestions? And what about proviron?

Aton
19 hours ago, RickHarley said:

I’d really love to find a compound that could dry me out without making my joints hurt. I can’t take winny or masteron because of it. Any suggestions? And what about proviron?

@RickHarleyWhat about using a dht hormone? Primo, 1-test cyp, Eq, also bump up ur AI’s a bit more. Provi can to some degree harden and dry you out.

I'm surprised to hear mast is an issue for you.

depending on the how dry you want to go from the above mentioned you would then have to think about other ways of manipulating your water retention. 
diet, carb depletion, water intake, sodium and potassium intake, supplements and very last resort and I think only one that should be reserved for folks competing would be diuretics. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

RickHarley
On 2/10/2021 at 8:13 PM, RickHarley said:

I buy in https://mr-pharmaceutical.com/profiles/provironI’d really love to find a compound that could dry me out without making my joints hurt. I can’t take winny or masteron because of it. Any suggestions? And what about proviron?

Seems interesting. Thanks.