AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

Liver

bearsfan

When should someone worry about liver values?

Sgot/ast 46

Sgpt 84

Aton

Well looks like no one is jumping in here. 

so your on the upper end on ast and even more so on alt  

I would question why is it so high.

what are you using that is contributing to that?

and how heavy are you, is ur bf in the 20+ %?

bf shows a higher value as a fatty liver.

so yes I’d be a bit concerned atm.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

I used dymethazine(dmz) for a week then my epidural wore off and i quit using it . been drinkin lots of water and using benefiber . only pills i take now are bp cholesterol and occasional muscle relaxer.  Im high bf % probably 25+.  5'11 234

• Like 1

Aton

No gear?

bf is going to contribute to the high number as a fatty liver will show up as a less than optimal function liver. That alt is high though I wouldn’t think it would show that high due to a fatty liver. But I could be wrong.

i would have guessed around 50-65

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

Phill
On 1/22/2021 at 12:50 PM, bearsfan said:

When should someone worry about liver values?

Sgot/ast 46

Sgpt 84

certainly not at these levels

• Like 1

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Luci

Mine are high as shown on the images. Is there anyrhing I can do?

I used anavar😫😖

Advice PLEASE

A86DBBC0-AA75-4CE7-B410-52792FEBD4B9.png

7BE0CA9C-C242-4F1F-9FE7-32FED677BC26.jpeg

Phill

there is nothing high, as long as you don't take anavar all year round and don't worry about the liver.
I wish I had such low values

• Like 1

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Sicilianeffex

NAC, TUDCA, Milk Thistle, MIC complex, water. your levels aren't crazy, stress on your system probably weight and diet habits. double check with your doc about the meds your on and reacting with any supplements if you take them at the same time. bp/cholesterol meds can stress the liver and increase enzymes. If you are on a statin that would be the culprit.

• Like 1

Luci
22 hours ago, Phill said:

there is nothing high, as long as you don't take anavar all year round and don't worry about the liver.
I wish I had such low values

Thank you for responding. I feel aliviated🙏🏽

• Like 1

Luci
2 hours ago, Sicilianeffex said:

NAC, TUDCA, Milk Thistle, MIC complex, water. your levels aren't crazy, stress on your system probably weight and diet habits. double check with your doc about the meds your on and reacting with any supplements if you take them at the same time. bp/cholesterol meds can stress the liver and increase enzymes. If you are on a statin that would be the culprit.

Thanks,

I’m preping for my competition and it is the 1st time taking oxandrolone. I got really scared. I’ve been extremely healthy all my life and taking steroids for me was a HUGE STEP I was feeling that was a mistake but gor this competition was a must can’t get whete I want without “help”

• Like 1

Aristo

A good friends' wife had high liver fat.   I had her take Liv-52 DS 4 tabs 2 x day and when she went back to Dr.  her Liver fat had diminished by 30%.   That was just one month of usage.  You can buy in bulk on Ebay.   Astonishingly cheap.   Many hospital sue this blend to help with Fatty Liver and other liver issues.   It's been around for a long time, but it still works wonders.

• Like 3

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Sicilianeffex

Liv-52 is great. has alot of what I put in it and then some ! great tuff

bearsfan

Im definitely gonna check out liv-52. My doctor didnt seem to concerned. I think it was the dmz . soon as i quit taking it i felt less like death 

Aristo

Remember liv-52 DP (double Strength)

😉

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png