AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Mrxclusive

Need help asap

Mrxclusive

I used to weigh 189 pure lean mass qnd muscle. I got married out the game for q bit went down to 175 puney looking. I need help and supplements. Really new to this but need help

20190311_090258.jpg

20200621_213523.jpg

ape1nope1

Am I correct in assuming top is before, bottom is now?

If this this the case, I would say you know what needs to be done....you’ve been there before. Supplements and gear can’t replace discipline and dedication, but they can go hand in hand. 

Are you going to the gym now? What’s your diet like? Have any bad habits you need to get rid of? Are you having trouble with a specific issue, or an abstract thing such as lack of motivation?  What is keeping you from being what you want to be?

No need to answer these questions here if you don’t want to...they can be rhetorical if you rather. Just trying to get your mindset.

• Like 3

Mrxclusive

I bearly stacked up on protein and supplements i am just lagging one superman ingredient and can not find nowhere thats what helped me achieve my goal within 4 months and thats dhb. 😎

Mrxclusive

Hell yeah thank you so so much for this. But test cypionqte is dhb correct. I have one vial 

16112890079237150120662137681222.jpg

Mrxclusive

Also phil, thank you so, so much bro for this site im going to start prdering from there. Also what do you recommend to avoid gyno

Rocco7

Whats up brotha!. You're gonna love it here, these guys are awesome. Please dont take this personally,  but i really recommend you spend a little more time doing some research. This is a great place to start but to answer your question, No test cypionate is not DHB. Dhb is dehydro boldenone, and test cyp is a synthetic testoserone that is attached to a cypionate ester. I mean this with the utmost respect, as we are all here with the same goal. But i think you will be much happier if you spend some time reading and researching which will allow you to assemble a proper cycle that meets your needs and goals. AA is a great resource for not just gear, but diet and training advice. These compounds are no joke. Done correctly they can greatly enhance your physique and quality of life, but they can also be dangerous if done irresponsibly. I really hope i didnt come off as a dick, but the best thing about AA is the way everyone looks out for eachother. Good luck, and take advantage of all the knowledge these guys have to offer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Mrxclusive

Rocco 7. Thank you so much for your feedback. No offenve taken, on the contrary much apreciated. I was into this for a good minute but quit cold turkey. Forgot all the knowledge that i was able to learn and pick up on. Boldenon? A guy was telling me about it but qasnt to sure. So what is exactly test cypiobqte? Im truly a preschooler to this hope you dont mind the biggeners questions

• Like 1

Rocco7

Ask all the questions you want brotha, thats what the place is for. Testosterone cypionate is a longer estered testosterone. ,Long estered means the compound has a longer half life when compared so a short estered testosteron such as testosterone propionate, or phenylpropionate which have a short half life. Long estered can be injected less frequently. It is commom practice that testosterone should be used alone as a first cycle so you can easier evaluate how you will react to different compounds. But its not uncommom to stack on a first run. Testosterone should be used as the base of of almost any cycle, but there are scenarios guys will opt not to. This is an incredibly dumbed down and non scientific description. Where you would wanna start is read all the sticky threads. Youll find most of your questions answered there. And when your questions get more specific, just start asking away. But the best bet would be to head to the anabolics section, read all the sticky's, and keep all of your gear related questions in that forum.

Mrxclusive

Perfect thank you so much for this. One last question. So sorry. What should i use to not get gyno, while i do my cycles

Rocco7

Of course homie. You would use what is called an aromatase inhibitor. The two most commonly used are either aromasin, or arimidex. Most guys here would probably say they prefer aromasin over arimidex because it doesnt have the rebound effect you can experience from arimidex, but either one will do the job. If you do get signs of gyno and neither of those are helping the problem, stronger AI's like letrozole are usually used until the gyno goes away.

Edited by Rocco7

Mrxclusive

Perfect yes i used to use arimedex, 1/2 a pill each day. Thanks again bro no lie youve been alot, i mean alot of help. 

What do you think of this first cycle. Deca, test cypionate and dianabol? I always include deca in my cycle as i have somewhat, guess you can say bad bones but deca man helps like you cant imagine. I know, i know i shouldnt substitude the right thinks to take for bad bones but deca man does miracles for me., man sorry for these beginner questions just i miss looking the way i did qnd was heading for it beqrly at 6 months u was doing good. I dont want to be on cycles for more than a year. I want to donit at most 1 year than do that cycle everyone does when you stol the cycles just forgot the term for it 

Mrxclusive

That was my progress literally every 3 months

20180716_142052.jpg

20180716_141354.jpg

20190225_083957.jpg

20190311_090258.jpg

Rocco7

Awesome progress bro. Im sure you'll get back to that in no time. I love deca as well. I think thats a great cycle, but without knowing your cycle history, i cant really say what you should or shouldnt do. A lot can be achieved with just test, and maybe some anavar. Just make sure you understand the side effects possible with each of these compounds and that your prepared to combat them if they arise. Deca is a 19 nor and can cause progesterone and prolactin issues. Dbol is hard on the liver, aromatises at a high rate and increases blood pressure. So just do your research and weigh the risks to benefits . And be prepared for the possible and likely sided.

Edited by Rocco7

Aton

There nothing wrong with deca. It’s the king of bulkers and great at keeping your cartilage, joints and ligaments lubed up. 

I use a very small amount for mine if I’m not using it as a primary in my stack.

As Rocco said aroma and adex are the most commomly used. Aroma is perfered by most and it is the easiest on ur liver and has no rebound effect as it is a suicidal inhibitor. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png