AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Phill

horse meat: yes or no?

Phill

what do you tell me? do you eat horse meat?
I love it!

IMG_20210102_112807__01.jpg

• Like 1

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

jshredz

Had it long ago.

It wasn't bad at all. Wouldn't know where to get it around here.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!
MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep

It’s not legally available in the US. BUT, yes, if it were available I would definitely eat it. 

• Like 1

Aristo

It sold in the US..  I lived in Miami for sometime and it was available at the local super markets.  Now, these were not your major super markets, more like mom and pop own markets.  They call it Tasajo.  Had it a few times,  but the locals said you can't eat it everyday..  I think it very rich in iron (I think that is what I was told - not 100%).   Once a week was enough.   

I do remember it was very lean!

I was good.. Shreaded in some criolle sauce.  Very sweet and good. 

• Like 2

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

Did some reading, and it looks like it's on a state by state basis. Florida looks to have banned it, now as well. There's apparently only 2 places in the US that process it, and mostly for export. I'm guessing the beef industry doesn't anyone cutting into their profits. I'd like to try it, though. Everything I've ever heard about it has been positive. and Alistair Overeem swears you can fail a PED test because of it, so it sounds like really potent stuff. 

• Like 1

Aton

I don’t think I’ve ever had it. I could be wrong as there were plenty of drunken nights out Europe especially Italy and Spain.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png

Phill
9 minutes ago, Aton said:

I don’t think I’ve ever had it. I could be wrong as there were plenty of drunken nights out Europe especially Italy and Spain.  

🤣

• Like 2

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Aton

I lived in Italy for five years loved that place. I tried hard to learn to speak it as best I could. But I think I was about as good as a 4 year old lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png

Wood

I don't think I've had it either . What does it taste like for those of you that has ?

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Juggaknott

yes i heard that is really good for you . Serge Nubret swore by it . I remember my grandma telling me stories of places in the US using horse meat lol . I will most definitely try it