AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Brown

Anadrol 50 shrink balls!!

Brown

Anadrol 50 is a DHT derivative and very short-acting steroid
commonly used in the bulking cycle it gives kick-start results on the body.
The result is punchy in all angle,
But there are big sides on the testis
During the cycle, testis shrink !!
Balls size turns to small,
Then need to do Hormone replacement therapy.
Please, Experts, give your opinion on this.

Thanks in Advance!

Aton

Adrol is a very fast acting hormone and will shut u down quick. I have always used hcg or hmg on a weekly basis to keep the boys working. And I’d advise all guys to do the same if they use this or any gear for that matter. At some point if not you will shut down.

unless u do short cycles maybe.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

Shrinking my balls is one of the BEST parts of being on cycle or TRT. Those damn things are constantly in the way. For me it’s not an issue to be fixed, it’s a benefit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Aristo

Actually taking any steroids will shut you down and make balls shrink.   Even the so often called the steroids with the least sides -  ANAVAR.  Take 50mg a day and watch the grapes turn into raisins. 

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz
9 hours ago, GearProRep said:

Shrinking my balls is one of the BEST parts of being on cycle or TRT. Those damn things are constantly in the way. For me it’s not an issue to be fixed, it’s a benefit. 

Hahaha same here!! Haven't took any hcg in maybe 10 years. 

I'm on hrt so no real need for it.

• Like 2

Anabolic Architect

Brown
On 1/8/2021 at 4:48 AM, Aton said:

Adrol is a very fast acting hormone and will shut u down quick. I have always used hcg or hmg on a weekly basis to keep the boys working. And I’d advise all guys to do the same if they use this or any gear for that matter. At some point if not you will shut down.

unless u do short cycles maybe.

Thanks for your suggestion man!

Brown
On 1/8/2021 at 7:17 AM, GearProRep said:

You are the great man!

Appreciate your dedication!

Brown
On 1/8/2021 at 12:52 PM, Aristo said:

Actually taking any steroids will shut you down and make balls shrink.   Even the so often called the steroids with the least sides -  ANAVAR.  Take 50mg a day and watch the grapes turn into raisins. 

yes sir ! Anavar is best for quality muscle with least sides.

• Like 1

RickHarley

I’d take 400mg of testosterone per week and 50mg of Anadrol per day, and only for 8 weeks.

• Like 1

RickHarley
On 1/19/2021 at 9:11 PM, RickHarley said:

I’d take 400mg of testosterone per week and 50mg of Anadrol by https://compraranabolicos.net/profiles/anadrol per day, and only for 8 weeks.

Seems work.

• Like 1

Torres

I cramped up @GearProRep when you said it was a benefit, lol. But strangely enough , I only really experienced real noticeable ball shrinkage throughout the early years of my gear usage. Maybe it's me but I really don't seem to get too much ball shrinkage at all. They're like hard boiled eggs down there. I easily bruise my girls chin, it's crazy, LOL.

No but seriously, It really does not seem to happen to me as much as it used to, nothing substantial. And there's one thing I wanted to ask you bros. I love Anadrol, maybe alittle more than Dbol, but I heard of guys back in the day , and maybe even now of using up to 100mgs of Anadrol , mostly Pre Workout. It's really is a great pre workout drug. I have and still do use Anadrol pre workout, with my pre workout drink, but not at those doses. The most I ever did was about 70mgs pre workout, and it kicked my ass at the gym, serious pumps, crazy energy, sick size.

Has anyone ever done more? 100mgs or maybe more?

I am def thinking about it.

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

I knew a guy who was dumb as a mat.  He would take 200mg's daily and was on it for over 4 months.  He came over one day (this was years ago) and said he had a serious problem.   Well, what the fuck kinds problem do you have.   He lifted his shirt and squeeze his nipple and he was lactating. Shit look dark brown.  True story. 

@TorresI never went above 50Mg's, but to answer your question that dumb ass did.

aa_logo_email.png

Torres
1 hour ago, Aristo said:

I knew a guy who was dumb as a mat.  He would take 200mg's daily and was on it for over 4 months.  He came over one day (this was years ago) and said he had a serious problem.   Well, what the fuck kinds problem do you have.   He lifted his shirt and squeeze his nipple and he was lactating. Shit look dark brown.  True story. 

@TorresI never went above 50Mg's, but to answer your question that dumb ass did.

Wow !!!! I bet you he was even using and type of Organ Defense either . People are oblivious to their insides!

But Yea , 4 months is way overkill !!! His body was making Chocolate Milk , Nasty LOL !

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aristo
On 2/8/2021 at 8:55 AM, Torres said:

Wow !!!! I bet you he was even using and type of Organ Defense either . People are oblivious to their insides!

But Yea , 4 months is way overkill !!! His body was making Chocolate Milk , Nasty LOL !

he was making chocolate milk.   My wife threw up when she saw him.  Shit squirted pretty far.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

That’s so nasty! 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png