AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

Epidural

bearsfan

Ive got a fucked up back and i had an epidural today. It wasnt bad but it feels like someone pushing their thumbs in ur back in 2 spots. Lots of pressure. Got a bit worked up after and had an apple juice. Entire thing took 30 minutes. Mosr of that was sitting to make sure i dont stroke out

Aristo

My back is beyond fucked up.   What has worked for me is an agent that permanently burns to nerve.   Helping with lower back pain.   Not everyone is a candidate, but something you can consider.  

MY Lower back and Pelvis

IMG_0375.jpeg

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

U got one hip higher and looks like arthritis to me . my next option is getting my disc removed.

Aristo

My Pelvis split in two:  down the anterior symphysis and down the right sacroilliac joint.   I also have bulging disc's in L-3 down to L-5.  Fusion of C-4 to C-5.  SO, I feel you brother. 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

Damn dude . yewh it seems to be helping so far though

macedog24

Recently hurt my lower back. End of November. The  sacral and lumbar area need an MRI.   Had x-rays kinda freaked me out. Said they see something like a catheter or tube.  Kept asking me if I've ever had surgery. I told them no, never had back issues. They kept pushing the subject as if I wasn't being honest.  2019 had a bicep tenodesis and rotator repair.. thought maybe something like a drain may have been left in and traveled down my back. Then after speaking to my parents I forgotten In 2001 thought I had meningitis so they did a spinal tap.  And it didn't go so smooth. You can feel this thing with your fingers. I assumed was a bulging disc. So now need an MRI to see what the hell is going on..   figured it happened when I was trying to pull a 2300lb sack at work. Along with my left shoulder.  But now after being told this. I'm kinda freaked out and will pay to get  this mRi myself regardless.. I don't want to wait.   Hoping for the best.

macedog24

But in pain and pressure everyday.. some worse than others.  But after standing for about 10 minutes. The outside of my legs from outter quad above the knee to my hip goes numb.  

Imtryin

Brothers I feel for you. Back pain sucks and effects the whole body. I spent almost two years in a chair from a motorcycle wreck back in 2004. Injured my spinal cord. My back and central nervous system hasn't been the same since. Hopefully you find some relief. 

And as far as something being left in your back after a spinal tap etc, luckily you didn't end up with a major infection. 

• Like 1

Aton
On 1/18/2021 at 11:54 PM, macedog24 said:

Recently hurt my lower back. End of November. The  sacral and lumbar area need an MRI.   Had x-rays kinda freaked me out. Said they see something like a catheter or tube.  Kept asking me if I've ever had surgery. I told them no, never had back issues. They kept pushing the subject as if I wasn't being honest.  2019 had a bicep tenodesis and rotator repair.. thought maybe something like a drain may have been left in and traveled down my back. Then after speaking to my parents I forgotten In 2001 thought I had meningitis so they did a spinal tap.  And it didn't go so smooth. You can feel this thing with your fingers. I assumed was a bulging disc. So now need an MRI to see what the hell is going on..   figured it happened when I was trying to pull a 2300lb sack at work. Along with my left shoulder.  But now after being told this. I'm kinda freaked out and will pay to get  this mRi myself regardless.. I don't want to wait.   Hoping for the best.

Damn dude 

aa_logo_email.png

Rippnrd

I’m there with you guys. L5-S1 Disc Fusion. Had this done August 27,2020. I have less leg pain, from the pinched nerve, but definitely more pain and stiffness in the back now as a result. @Aristo , is that procedure you had called an Ablation? My doctor is recommending that to ease the back stiffness and pain. 

39670D11-DB77-4FAB-9086-15298935CD13.jpeg

Aristo

Yes Sir!  they go in using a MRI type machine and go directly to the nerve and with solution it kills never.   I can honestly say 80% of my back pain is gone.  Still arthritis has set in and that is some that will worsened with age.  Yet,  I am able to move around much better after this procedure.

Wishing you all the best!  Back pain is debilitating and at times depression sets it.   At least for me.   

• Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

My pain management dr wants to deaden my nerves. Im kinda afraid to. Like what if my feet feel more dead?

Im going next week for another epidural. Cant wait. 

bearsfan

Man i had my epidural about 8hrs ago. I kinds feel like they fucked up or im having a stroke or bad reaction to something