AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Under ground home gym

Aton

How we keeping up w the iron gym guys?

here is a little vid of what I am up to this morning. 

unfuntumatly I thought about posting this in the middle of my back and arms workout so I’m panting like fat Panda. Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi

Thats an awsome set up that you got!!! It probably came in handy this year!!

Aton
17 minutes ago, Ravenyaboi said:

Thats an awsome set up that you got!!! It probably came in handy this year!!

It’s been great. I do miss some of the equipment but I take what equipment they have and figures ways I can do it with what I have.

i just can’t pile as much weight. I only have 550-600 if u throw in the some of the smaller weights.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz

Nice little setup bro. You have plenty of room which is nice.

Anabolic Architect

Aton

We do farmers walks or lunge walks the length of the house too. Gets brutal real quick.

from time to time I do them up and down the deck steps.

but yah it’s plenty big enough 

aa_logo_email.png

SilverFox
Posted (edited)

Is that floor concrete? if so you can put down rubber horse stall mats to protect it when doing heavy deadlifts, with some mats cut into pieces for making crash pads.

I live in a small space and now trying to convince my brother's gf to let me put up a large shed (even if I paid for it) on her very large property for a home gym.

Edited by SilverFox

Aton
11 hours ago, SilverFox said:

Is that floor concrete? if so you can put down rubber horse stall mats to protect it when doing heavy deadlifts, with some mats cut into pieces for making crash pads.

I live in a small space and now trying to convince my brother's gf to let me put up a large shed (even if I paid for it) on her very large property for a home gym.

Horse stall mats? I’ll have to look into that. At my last house I bought some rubber mats that I spray glued down. They were about 1/4” thick. Think I got them from amazon but not sure. 
was thinking how I wanted to set this one up. I do plan to finish off the basement.

aa_logo_email.png

ape1nope1

Nice little setup, @Aton ...its better than what i have. I’ve always scoffed at having a home gym...why buy equipment when I can go to the gym?

...now I feel like a dumbass. No gyms open, no home gym, and no spare funds to buy equipment. Jokes on me i guess. 

Aton
1 hour ago, ape1nope1 said:

Nice little setup, @Aton ...its better than what i have. I’ve always scoffed at having a home gym...why buy equipment when I can go to the gym?

...now I feel like a dumbass. No gyms open, no home gym, and no spare funds to buy equipment. Jokes on me i guess. 

I feel ya, I felt the same way for a really long time. I feel like I get more motivated and more productive at a gym.

but I also felt in a pinch as I often had little time to lift I could save 30+ minutes doing it at home when needed so I bought little by little.

some of the best deals I’ve found were either on Craigslist or fb market place. Some have great aspirations but after a couple yrs give it up and sell cheap.

CL is also how I’d pick up slin and gh from time to time. Just have to have a little patience and know who to seek out.

aa_logo_email.png

ape1nope1
11 hours ago, Aton said:

I feel ya, I felt the same way for a really long time. I feel like I get more motivated and more productive at a gym.

but I also felt in a pinch as I often had little time to lift I could save 30+ minutes doing it at home when needed so I bought little by little.

some of the best deals I’ve found were either on Craigslist or fb market place. Some have great aspirations but after a couple yrs give it up and sell cheap.

CL is also how I’d pick up slin and gh from time to time. Just have to have a little patience and know who to seek out.

Well I’m biting the bullet and found a dude on CL sellin a rack, bar, bench, and 465lbs for a reasonable price...heck the money ive saved in gym fees over the last several months will pay for it.  Hopefully I can snag it before someone else does. 

slin and gh? Really? I just don’t know if I’m comfortable buying that in person.

Aton
8 hours ago, ape1nope1 said:

Well I’m biting the bullet and found a dude on CL sellin a rack, bar, bench, and 465lbs for a reasonable price...heck the money ive saved in gym fees over the last several months will pay for it.  Hopefully I can snag it before someone else does. 

slin and gh? Really? I just don’t know if I’m comfortable buying that in person.

That is the only hard part, acting fast enough on some of it to grab it up b4 the other guy.

as far as the other stuff just got to know specifics of who’s selling. And it really depends where you live and density of population. The great thing is it’s pharm and it’s unopened unused, typically the individual is getting too much their issues.

aa_logo_email.png

SilverFox
On 1/2/2021 at 9:17 AM, Aton said:

Horse stall mats? I’ll have to look into that. At my last house I bought some rubber mats that I spray glued down. They were about 1/4” thick. Think I got them from amazon but not sure. 
was thinking how I wanted to set this one up. I do plan to finish off the basement.

The horse stall mats are usually thicker like 1/2-3/4" thick and can get them at Tractor Supply and are durable for your heavy deadlifting.

• Like 2