AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Brown

Why Primo is fevorite of many bodybuilders?

Brown

In my opinion,
-It is the safest anabolics in the world- It can be taken for an extended time period with very minimal sides.
-Its build quality lean muscle- Very low water retention and dry look make you instantly big in a span of weeks.
-It burns fat- DHT derivative steroid so used for fat loss in the cutting cycle.
-Zero risks of Estrogenic sides-Does not aromatize so, no Gyno no High BP.
-Very low Androgenic sides.
-Does not shut down natural testosterone production at low Doses.
-Easily available and oral administration.
Guys, please tell me your opinion on this!
Thanks in Advance!

• Like 2

Aton

Yes it’s one of my favorites

it the cost and finding Ugl’s that are selling legitimate accurately dosed primo is hard to find. 
but put up against the rest it is by far side vs side the best IMO. 
amd when ur really lean it just brings out a superior look. 

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep
On 12/31/2020 at 12:00 PM, Aton said:

it the cost and finding Ugl’s that are selling legitimate accurately dosed primo is hard to find. 

I might know a guy that can help you out with those issues. Just sayin.

Aton

Will check list.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

Who's the guy?

You the guy?

• Like 1

GearProRep
On 1/2/2021 at 7:29 PM, Squatster said:

Who's the guy?

You the guy?

I can neither confirm nor deny my status as “the guy.” 

Brown
Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2020 at 10:00 AM, Aton said:

Agree Sir! Hows the combination of Primo and Winny?

Edited by Brown
  • Like 1

Aton
40 minutes ago, Brown said:

Agree Sir! Hows the combination of Primo and Winny?

I’ve never used the 2 together but I know it would def dry you out and make you look very lean and shredded in single digits.

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

Always loved Primo as my summer stack 600 to 1000mgs weekly . Very mild little to no sides.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster
On 1/5/2021 at 6:40 PM, BIGVNYC said:

Always loved Primo as my summer stack 600 to 1000mgs weekly . Very mild little to no sides.

What else did you use with 1000mg primo?

• Thanks 1

Kai1432

I hope I'm not late to ride along in this thread. 

Primo is one of the cleanest compound I ever used with myself and my clients. 

It work wonders if you're in single or near single digits bf%. But people say zero sides. I don't think so. It's a fucking DHT and as much as I love Primo I hate the same. 

My hair thins on Primo like crazy and still till date it's falling and that's the only side. 

Btw I love to run Primo in 1:2 ratio with test 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Brown
On 1/5/2021 at 5:00 AM, Aton said:

I’ve never used the 2 together but I know it would def dry you out and make you look very lean and shredded in single digits.

Ya ! Thank You.

• Like 1

GearProRep
On 1/8/2021 at 2:53 PM, Kai1432 said:

I hope I'm not late to ride along in this thread. 

Primo is one of the cleanest compound I ever used with myself and my clients. 

It work wonders if you're in single or near single digits bf%. But people say zero sides. I don't think so. It's a fucking DHT and as much as I love Primo I hate the same. 

My hair thins on Primo like crazy and still till date it's falling and that's the only side. 

Btw I love to run Primo in 1:2 ratio with test 

As with all side effects, that’s a very individualized event. I’m definitely in the minority here, but I get no side effects from any DHT compounds. My hair doesn’t thin or fall out, no prostate issues, etc.
If you’re prone to sides from DHTs, it was going to happen anyway. They’re just going to speed up the process. 

• Like 1