AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
dsgym

What's your motivation?!

dsgym

I'm curious what everyone's motivation is to do this lifestyle. For some, they're inspired by something from the get-go. For others, they start for one reason, and take it to the next level for something different and it becomes a way of life.

Let's all go around the room and share our stories. Keep them brief. Include cliff notes for the lazy readers. I'll start.

I started with the personal fitness merit badge in the Boy Scouts (yeah you heard that right). I followed a 6 week program, and logged progress. It wasn't horrible, my father did it with me. Taught me the ways of free weights. Had me do a ton of dips and push ups and pull ups.

Then the girls in school started noticing. And I was sold. So I kept working out for vanity.

But now, as I've matured, my mindset has shifted. It's a way of life. I don't care much about being the most muscular guy. Or being "hot" to the ladies. It's about building something. Sculpting the ONE DAMN THING you've had since you were born, and will have until you die. Your body. We're artists... we're creators... we're #deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

BIGVNYC

Gotta be honest here i was never happy with myself i always wanted to look better and be more powerful. But the real fuel came when i got more attention from the ladies in the clubs the more they wanted to feel my arms the more chicks i got into bed the more compliments fueled my desire to get bigger and more ripped it was a high in it's own. But now i do it for me for my self satisfaction and to stay healthy.

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Baylor

Always been obsessed with getting more bigger. Hopefully one day I'll be most biggest! Terrible English aside I just have a skinny kid complex and I'll never be satisfied.

• Like 3

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

Billy Bicep

For me I don't know anything else. I started lifting when I was 11yrsold. My motivation then was I wanted to look and be as strong as the wrestler Kerry Von Eric. Then thru high school, I enjoyed the attention it gave me. That's where I got the nick name my coach gave me.... Billy Biceps. My physique has gotten me alot of attention over the years... guess I just like it. Now 30yrs later, I don't know any other life style. I think it has keep my much younger, a positive gain.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bama11

For me, it was like BIGV said, PRIDE, thats the truth, the bigger and tighter i look is only fueld by my pride.

Another thing is i love the way i feel also on a good cycle.

• Like 1

Vfusion

Its the only way I can keep my inter demons from unleashing pure hell upon this earth, I have to keep my mind and body busy.

• Like 4

Guest JuicedVenom

Keeps me fit. And it's become a lifestyle.

Otherwise I'd be fat lazy and unmotivated

As well as insane

jj1969

My motivation is just opening the front door to the gym. I can be having a bad/shitty day but opening up that front door is like heaven. That to me is motivation in itself.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ross

I was never happy with the way I looked. I was tall (6'3) but always a hard gainer. Even in my teens and twenties in the army I could never break 205 regardless of how much I ate and a daily gym routine. I always wanted to try gear but honestly I was afraid of messing myself up , and everyone said steroids would turn you psychotic (that was the real reason for never trying them). However when I hit 40 and was diagnosed low T that got me rethinking things. Starting slow with Test only cycles , then a little D-bol then go from there. I will never try to compete or anything , but I do take pride in being fit and looking the part as well. I only have 25 years left in this life give or take , I would rather walk through like a f'n Viking than a withered old man.

• Like 2

jj1969
I was never happy with the way I looked. I was tall (6'3) but always a hard gainer. Even in my teens and twenties in the army I could never break 205 regardless of how much I ate and a daily gym routine. I always wanted to try gear but honestly I was afraid of messing myself up , and everyone said steroids would turn you psychotic (that was the real reason for never trying them). However when I hit 40 and was diagnosed low T that got me rethinking things. Starting slow with Test only cycles , then a little D-bol then go from there. I will never try to compete or anything , but I do take pride in being fit and looking the part as well. I only have 25 years left in this life give or take , I would rather walk through like a f'n Viking than a withered old man.

So Ross sounds like you cycle yourself? Whats your weekly cycle and do you pct or just blast.

Ross

Be

So Ross sounds like you cycle yourself? Whats your weekly cycle and do you pct or just blast.

I am a beginner so for my first cycle I kept it simple.

Week 1 : Test cyp 500mg x2 Mon and Thur injections

Week2 : Test cyp 250mg x2 Mon and Thur injections

Week3-6 Test 250mg x2 /d-bol 50mg/Arimidex 0.5 (eod)

Week7-8 Test 250mg Mon and Thur injection.

From here I am going back to TRT dosage of 300mg EOW for 2 months to be sure and clear my TRT bloodwork and checkup. I was not going to do D-bol but hey it was a to good a sale to pass up. I know this is a very short run .Now I want to trim the fat a bit before summer.

No PCT required for TRT , just estrogen control. The Arimidex did really well.

jj1969

Thanks.

dsgym

Loving all the participation and feedback. Looks like a lot of us want to look damn good

rogueamerican

Was always tall 6'6" and skinny. I hated hearing how skinny you are. I got into drugs real bad, and after sobriety I changed my addiction to working out. At first I did it just to get in shape, strong, and be healthy. Now it has become a lifestyle, I have to get bigger, stronger, and push myself farther. I'm very competitive with myself, if I'm not moving forward I'm going backwards, and so it has begun.

• Like 2

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm Grade PCT Only!

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices!

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!

PRIVATE LABEL - Quality in Everything We do!

PURITY SOURCE LABS -

ADVANCE ELITE LABS - Paving the Path to Perfection!

IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

SCIROXX - Pharma grade GH & IGF1!

CRAZYSTEROIDS- Best Steroid Powder Source

traumajunkie

Mine has always been control. I can't control anything else but my body---- and the shittier things get, the more I need to control something. The manipulation soothes me.

• Like 4

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!