AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Enchanced Athlete

ACNE !

Enchanced Athlete

Man , I love being on gear .  Love the gainz , and everything about working out and moving weight . HOWEVER one thing I've been in a constant battle with is ACNE . I mainly get it on my chest , on my traps,  and pretty much all over my back . Man I have tried everything . I am extra clean , I have showered before a workout . I change my shirt after a workout.  Get home immediately shower . I have a body shower gel for acne , after shower I have stuff I use for acne for the night time.   But damn I can't seem to eliminate it at all . This is the only discouraging thing about being on gear , personally . I've had ZERO side affects with anything else . Even when I was shooting high dosages of compounds.  No side affects . Just ACNE . I've seen a few sponsors who have acutane,  don't know if I should pick some up and try that . Feel kinda stuck . Any help or advise would be great . 

Torres

Acutane is Strong and I believe toxic, so if you are going to use it, Please be careful.

I fight with Acne from time to time. ATM i have some on my arms, which I have found, happens If I am not consistent with pinning gear. The more consistent I am with my pin protocol, the less Acne I will get.

I like the Test a little more high which, For Me, will 7keep Acne away.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Enchanced Athlete

Yes , I went to my normal doctor and showed him my acne , and asked if I could get Accutane.  And right away he shut that down and said its a very very strong drug . That a dermatologist prescribes that and while your on the drug it needs to be monitored with blood work is what he states . So he prescribed me some pills that did not work what so ever . Anyways yes un the beginning of my gear cycle I would only pin 2x a week . Which I did start to notice the acne at that time . And yes absolutely when I pin more frequently I see less . Its just a battle. 

ape1nope1

I always start by checking my bloods. High estrogen is usually my problem. I use doxycycline from time to time. Also some over the counter creams for spot treatment. Cold showers, not hot, especially after workout to keep pores closed. 

The one thing that really helps me (personally) is salt water and sun. Swimming in the ocean, then air drying in sun seems to make me less greasy...drys out my pimples and they eventually kinda pop out like white heads. Salt water scrubs in the shower seem to help. I also apply rubbing alcohol to my back and shoulders before bed when things get bad.

I don’t know...im no doc. Just know @Enchanced Athlete that you aren’t the only one struggling. 

Lastly, I used accutane when i was 18-19 yrs old and it made me a raging asshole. Any little thing set me off. I’m a calm dude, but accutane was a chapter in my life that literally changed me as a person. It felt toxic, mentally. 

Can’t speak for everyone, just my two cents.

Enchanced Athlete

Yes , I actually I have noticed when I would go out swimming , not necessarily in the ocean , because I live in Fort Worth , Texas . So the ocean is pretty far away . But when I would go to a pool and be out there for a while and with the sun hitting my body . Yes I did notice the acne was very minimal . One of my buddies suggested I also try a tanning bed cause that'll help zap the acne .  Anyways.  Well thanks for all the info . I'll keep getting gainz and fighting the acne lol

jshredz
15 hours ago, Enchanced Athlete said:

Man , I love being on gear .  Love the gainz , and everything about working out and moving weight . HOWEVER one thing I've been in a constant battle with is ACNE . I mainly get it on my chest , on my traps,  and pretty much all over my back . Man I have tried everything . I am extra clean , I have showered before a workout . I change my shirt after a workout.  Get home immediately shower . I have a body shower gel for acne , after shower I have stuff I use for acne for the night time.   But damn I can't seem to eliminate it at all . This is the only discouraging thing about being on gear , personally . I've had ZERO side affects with anything else . Even when I was shooting high dosages of compounds.  No side affects . Just ACNE . I've seen a few sponsors who have acutane,  don't know if I should pick some up and try that . Feel kinda stuck . Any help or advise would be great . 

If it's bad try doxycycline 100mg/day, once you get it in control you can off and use when needed. 

Remember to take probiotics to maintain gut health.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

pitshack

Man the acne thing sucks. I used to get it so bad when I first started running gear about 6 years ago. I tried all the soaps etc and none of them did shit. Like @ape1nope1 mentioned, get your labs checked. My estrogen was all over the place while on Arimidex and my back was literally covered in acne. I switched to Aromasin and it made a world of difference. It caused my estrogen levels to be more stable which led to less acne. The other game changer for me was increasing my shot frequency. Like so many others I pinned twice a week. Even on a coasting dose I would get acne when pinning twice a week. I switched to every other day and it worked miracles. Between the Aromasin and the increase in pinning frequency I went from bacne king supreme to literally nothing. When I'm blasting I switch to every day pinning to keep things more under control. Long story short, get your estro checked and increase your pinning frequency and you may see a dramatic difference. As far as the tanning goes, I feel like it help a bit but the results paled in comparison to the 2 things I just mentioned.

Aristo

Try Witch hazel and DernaHarmony 10% sulfur and 3% Sallucylic acid bar soap. 

😉

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Vision PSL Head-Rep

Many of us are in the same club, but there is a good reason why and it gets a bit deeper than most think, what we have been told over the years about sebum levels and oily skin, well listen up guys, Let's peel back the layers and see what is really happening here..
One if the biggest misconceptions with AAS and acne, is the increase with sebum levels as the main culprit, this is true for some. There's some factors that have been overlooked and one of them is bacteria & fungus levels, this stems from AAS..

Propionibacterium acnes.. What is this? This is an acne that is accelerated by AAS, AAS aggressively stimulates the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, basically a super powered form of bacteria , from there Propionibacterium acne starts to produce more hyaluronidase, Propionibacterium acnes uses hyaluronidase to embed itself much, much deeper into the skin and what ends up happening is the acne is not actually being created deep within (where accutane will target and dry up sebum levels), at times it's actually starting off on the skin as just a few flareups that basically go uncontrolled and misunderstood.. This happens because of a major shift with the good/bad bac levels on the skin, this means that the bad bacteria can penetrate more deeply into the skin, and it just spreads furiously..

This is why there is so many different types of acne/fungal treatments with with all sorts of age groups, including those under HRT or PED use, often antibiotics are prescribed along with the heavy hitter Accutane.

Identifying the types of acne is what's important, without doing that its simply just a hope and pray targeting method. Identifying the different types and causes of acne is the wiser choice, rather than just coming up with some silly shit that piss poor quality gear causes acne. Acne was once the indicator of hormonal activity, now it's the new indicator of bad gear? How times have changed.. Who comes up with this stuff..

Don't underestimate the realty of "Propionibacterium acne" and how very real it is with the association of AAS and rapid bac growth.. Some of us just have a mega super charging growth rate, and anti bac meds and even fungal creams and sprays are the best option for treatment to target and keep these levels down.

Try fungal sprays and creams, you may be shocked with how effective they are.