AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Pooty

Ab Cramps after some sets

Pooty

So my intake of gear is the same but it seems every time i start to clean up my diet after a few sets of abs they will start to lock up on me to where i have to stretch up hands in the air and cant bend over bc is brutal Charlie horse.

My diet now is basically whole foods and only meat I'm eating is raw tuna.

I did start back taking some Adderall this week, could it be dehydrating me?  if not that then what nutrient do you think I'm lacking?

Renegade

I get the same thing. Its a lot less painful when I stretch beforehand. i usually chug a Gatorade before my ab-cardio work outs. Maintain with water. Stretch and hydrate. Its really brutal when I'm eatin vars 

Up your potassium. Eat a bag of regular lays potato chips before you lift. I know it sounds odd but that advice was given to me by a friend of mine who played pro ball. He'd get locked up and the trainers would shove potato chips in his face. 

Edited by Renegade
  • Like 2

Aton
10 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I get the same thing. Its a lot less painful when I stretch beforehand. i usually chug a Gatorade before my ab-cardio work outs. Maintain with water. Stretch and hydrate. Its really brutal when I'm eatin vars 

Up your potassium. Eat a bag of regular lays potato chips before you lift. I know it sounds odd but that advice was given to me by a friend of mine who played pro ball. He'd get locked up and the trainers would shove potato chips in his face. 

I used to give my son pickle juice or believe it or not skin milk.

the fat content in milk helps hydrate better than drinking Gatorade.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Renegade

There you go pooty. You have options my friend. 

Yeah I believe the milk 

Edited by Renegade
  • Like 2

Pooty

Wonder if the chips have to do with salt content.  

Just ate a pickle and gona go drink some of the juice then go workout in 30 and see how it goes.

Pooty

Ate a teaspoon of salt too.  started to cramp a little but it may have helped.  i will have to try a few more times.

When i was leg crunching with weights it took a few sets but the cramps did come in kind of like a pulsing cramp in lower abs, its always low abs

Torres

I was leaning towards putting salt in water and drinking that, maybe Himalayan Pink salt. You could be low on sodium.

Or get Cream Of Tartar, that’s really high in potassium.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

@pooty how much water are you drinking a day and how about b4 a workout?

do u also get headaches around the same time w the cramps?

what are you taking daily and what’s your stack like a week?

aa_logo_email.png

Pooty
3 hours ago, Aton said:

@pooty how much water are you drinking a day and how about b4 a workout?

do u also get headaches around the same time w the cramps?

what are you taking daily and what’s your stack like a week?

So like i said i drink a lot of diet coke. 6am i have about 12oz water and a coffee then by 12 when i work out i prob have 2-3 12oz diet cokes.  then i drink 12oz water with preworkout and go work out

i do not get headaches

Right now i am running 600mg Enanthate and 300mg deca every 5 days and 3iu/day high testing hgh.  Prob been at that routine the last 4 weeks and previous i was same but higher dose.  im creeping my way down but to be honest im thinking (ok i am) of going to 400mg E and 300mg Deca every 5 (i may or may not bump up the E monitoring my erection status) and adding in 30-50mg dbol/day for a few weeks then dropping the Deca then eventually just running 400mg test a week for few months

Daily: Animal Stack vitamins, propecia, lisinopril BP med, 5mg Addy which im gona stop, pre work out/Pump shit and ECAA 

Im 42 and been in the gear game since i was 20 or so

Edited by Pooty

Aton

Yah the coke and coffee and not much water is probably it. Probably not balanced between potassium and sodium either 

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png