AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
jshredz

SXRIPT - Blind Test Results

Renegade
48 minutes ago, RAW said:

You’re all over the place bro. If people aren’t good with the analytics all they need do is follow your grasping for straws from one board to another. The fact of the matter is your shit tested poorly. You should have just kept your mouth shut and owned it. Instead you keep talking out the side of your neck and digging a hole for yourself. At this point I’d say your through, best to close down and attempt to come back with more integrity!!!

I actually agree with this. Ownership goes a long way with people instead of trying to rationalize or justify. 

Try this, "hey fellas redbird here. As you know some of my products tested poorly. I'll do my best to find out why, and to fix the problem. In the meantime I'm going to close up shop until I get to the bottom of this. Thank you for understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience "  instead, your ego is in the way. 

Edited by Renegade
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Renegade
1 hour ago, RedBird said:

Jano is a UGL . His word is as good as mine. And mine yours and so on and so forth. You don't know what his equipment is or calibrated right on a daily basis or if it's outdated .I'm very aware how politics work. Theres very little input left to discuss on this thread.

He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. 

Lol @ this. 

Wood

I don't have a dog in fight and welcome testing of products always. 

But jano has had some issues in past as well . 

I would hope that sxript would find and fix problem . 

I've been running there products and have had grest results with them myself 

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

Best practices of accepting when something has not gone your way:

1. Take Ownership - as soon as possible. 
2.  Explain Clearly what could have happened.
3.  Don't Shift blame - no matter what or whom It all falls on you.
4.  Apologize Sincerely.
5.  Fix and Follow Through
6.  Work with those who can help resolve the issue. 

The Ball is in your court  and how you come out of this.  I don't expect Mods on AA to bash or side on this matter.   We speak of what is factual.  These results can't be good when appropriate and then not acceptable when not appropriate.   I have given you a full detailed report (via PM)on what maybe some of the underlying issues that "MAY" be responsible for these varying test results.  Accept them or not is up to you.   I have always been honest with anyone who seeks my help.  Take the advise and humble yourself. 

My concern is always my members.  No matter what is said, I have to do what is right for my members.   I expect you to do the same for them and hopefully help yourself as well.  I have confidence that you will. 

Aristo 

I think you may have started on the wrong foot.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz
16 hours ago, RedBird said:

You have to understand ester weight too. 

200mg of cyp is not 200 of hormone

Now 50mg of test base is 50mg

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 76mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Crystal 93mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg

Ester weights are accounted for in the report, just like they were on the Janoshik reports you have stickied in your section.

The mg reported are not just based on the hormone.

Edited by jshredz
  • Like 2

Anabolic Architect

Torres

These reports ARE IMPORTANT!!!

Without these reports , like I have said, who knows what we would be putting into our bodies, baking soda tabs ? EVOO for injectables ? God knows what. These tests help US members know what we are buying and YOU labs know what you’re giving us and how much. 
Supply and Demand. Simple , you supply a good product , I’ll be more than happy to pay you what you want for the products !!!

Its alarming to me that people with switch blame to everything else but themselves. Sad day guys, I get it , you don’t like when it shows your products do not test well , but best way to fix it is to man up , and correct the issue, not throw blame.

I said it before and I will say it again that @Scoobs88 is taking HIS OWN TIME , to do this FOR US. RESPECT @Scoobs88

I get that low doses will come into play from time to time , but SO many at once , IMO, there’s no excuse !!!

My .02 

Edited by Torres
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Anabolic Architect

pitshack

First off, big thanks to @Scoobs88 for doing the testing. I've been running SX gear exclusively for the last year and feel that they are at least in the ballpark in terms of dosage. That being said, the fact that everything tested low is definitely a little sketchy. What's super sketchy is immediately trying to make excuses and shift blame, that's some immature,  school yard bullshit. Man up, apologize and try to fix things. I for one will be finding a new sponsor based on the shady responses from SXript alone. 

• Like 1

Renegade

Yeah he def could've handled that better. Major ego if you ask me. That never wins. 

• Like 1

Renegade

Edging

God

Out. 

A sure loss 

Bean26

Did anything come of this or did they just drop out of sight? I see they’re not listed here anymore. 

Aton
On 1/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, Bean26 said:

Did anything come of this or did they just drop out of sight? I see they’re not listed here anymore. 

He gone. He didn’t want any advice to mend the situation. As you can see he didn’t want to fix anything so he is no longer allowed to be on AA.

aa_logo_email.png

Bean26

Got it, of course I caught a touchdown a week or so before this post. No faith in that now lol. 

Aton
9 hours ago, Bean26 said:

Got it, of course I caught a touchdown a week or so before this post. No faith in that now lol. 

I understand bro, And truly sorry. It’s very sad and a shitty deal. I have thrown a grip of gear away that I have from a few ugls and hate the thought of waste money. I’ve got some of his test E and mast as well and thinking of tossing the lot or just doubling the dose to compensate. 
like anyone I hate throwing away my money and sure do try my best to pick wisely. 
I appreciate scoob for the extra mile he gives to AA. He is an invaluable contributor to all of us. 
all we can do on this forum is keep our sources honest and ask that they hold them selves accountable for their mistakes. Sxript isn’t the first source we have pushed out the door. We always hope it’s the last. We just want what is fair and safe For our members.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png