AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
jshredz

SXRIPT - Blind Test Results

jshredz

These test were sent by AASF Admin @Scoobs88 for blind testing.

Scoob has been doing this for many years and is an asset to our community.

These below were all the test performed.

SXript Cuts 300

Test P 100mg/ml
Tren A 100mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml

see test report #09300 for test results

Results:
Test P 83.55
Tren A 87.37
Mast P 93.57

------------
SXript

M-Tren
500 mcg / tabs
Actual result = 870 MCG (overdosed by 74%)

see test report #09361 for test results

--------------
SXript
MassMix 400

Label Claim:
Test C 200mg/ml
Deca 200mg/ml

Results:
Test E 167.60(No test Cyp)
Nandrolone Decanoate 138.77

----------------

SXript

Methandienone "Dbol"
25mg tabs

Result= 16.36 mg

----
SXript
Equipoise "Boldenone" "EQ" 300mg/ml

Results:

--------
SXript
Sustest Mix "Sustanon 250"
Label Claim:
- 30 mg Testosterone propionate
- 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate
- 100 mg Testosterone decanoate

Results:
Test P 85.52
Test E 84.66
Test C 80.47

--------
SXript
Test C/E mix 400mg/ml

Label Claim:
Test C 200mg/ml
Test E 200mg/ml

Results:
Test E 172.40
Test C 171.99

dbol-tablets.jpg

dbol-test-report.png

eq-script.jpg

eq-test-report.pngmassmix.png

mass-mix-test-report.png

mtren-sxript.jpg

mtren-test-report.png

sxcript-cuts-300.jpg

sxript-300-lab-report.png

sxript-sustanon-250.jpg

test-sustanon-250-test-report.png

test-e-test-c-vial-mix.jpg

test-e-test-c-jano-report.png

Edited by jshredz
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Renegade

Interesting. I was about to pull the trigger on these fellas too. Thank you for the info. 

• Thanks 1

Rocco7

Thanks for posting brotha. Not gonna lie, I'm not that mad at it. I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks. I'm glad to see everything is what it claims to be, other than that test mix. 

jshredz
58 minutes ago, Rocco7 said:

Thanks for posting brotha. Not gonna lie, I'm not that mad at it. I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks. I'm glad to see everything is what it claims to be, other than that test mix. 

The mtren results IMO are the most alarming. This is a very toxic compound and should be dosed properly.

Also for me if I'm purchasing Test Cyp I absolutely don't want Test E. I sometimes react very poorly to test E raws due to issues from high acidity. 

It could be an in error in the production process or maybe a quality control issue IDK

We won't know for sure until @RedBird investigates and lets us know what the issues are and how will they be corrected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Rocco7

You're absolutely right man. I'm probably a little too nonchalant about it. My last ugl i used for years ( no one from here) recently had some results posted that came back SEVERELY underdosed. I knew somdthing was up but figured it was my receptors or some shit. So when i saw these results, they didnt seem as bad in comparison.  But i totally agree. Especially with the mtren. Thanks again for sharing bro.

Aton

Looks like a consistent 50 mgs low on mixes. I’m not going to say horrible results as there not far off. 
some items over dosed.

what concerns me is the sust mix and one of the main reasons I don’t use a ugl mix. Claiming to be sust and only having 3 cheaper test hormones in it. 

Mtren concerns me being so high.

after saying all of this if you don’t test your raws this is a common result. Your product will be a roller coaster. You get what you get from raw sources it’s up to the ugl and us to test the product. 

thank you for doing all of this work scoob, you rock.

Edited by Aton
  • Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

RedBird

You have to understand ester weight too. 

200mg of cyp is not 200 of hormone

Now 50mg of test base is 50mg

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 76mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Crystal 93mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg

• Like 1

RedBird

I'll switch sust suppliers. List has been updated to show whats in the sust.

• Like 1

RedBird

Also joker doesn't brew or work with in the company. He runs the light side of the forums. That is all. I have an email. Use it

RedBird

Its not much of a blind study if it says SXript on the report. I can't abide by that very much. Accurate results or not it's an unethical test done claiming false practices. 

Scoobs88
11 minutes ago, RedBird said:

Its not much of a blind study if it says SXript on the report. I can't abide by that very much. Accurate results or not it's an unethical test done claiming false practices. 

It’s says SXript on the report because I had Janoshik put that on there AFTER I received the results. I have the emails to prove that to Admin here btw. “Unethical test done claiming false practices”?  These tests reports were done with the utmost integrity, period!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Renegade

Whether it was unethical or not the numbers dont lie. But do you know what 'unethical' means?

RedBird

Jano is a UGL . His word is as good as mine. And mine yours and so on and so forth. You don't know what his equipment is or calibrated right on a daily basis or if it's outdated .I'm very aware how politics work. Theres very little input left to discuss on this thread.

He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. 

Scoobs88
7 minutes ago, RedBird said:

Jano is a UGL . His word is as good as mine. And mine yours and so on and so forth. You don't know what his equipment is or calibrated right on a daily basis or if it's outdated .I'm very aware how politics work. Theres very little input left to discuss on this thread.

He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. 

But yet you have 5 of Janoshik test reports posted in you’re sub-forums on AASF and others used to promote your lab?  So Janoshik is ok when your products test well but is not trustworthy when reports are not so good?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

RAW

You’re all over the place bro. If people aren’t good with the analytics all they need do is follow your grasping for straws from one board to another. The fact of the matter is your shit tested poorly. You should have just kept your mouth shut and owned it. Instead you keep talking out the side of your neck and digging a hole for yourself. At this point I’d say your through, best to close down and attempt to come back with more integrity!!!

• Like 2