AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

Supp timing

bearsfan

So I've got arthritis and shit so mornings I'm extra stiff. I ran into a lil  cash and I'm buying supplies to help me.

I bought bome broth protein with type 2 collagen and turmeric 

Bcaa unflavored

Casein protein

I was thinkinn bone broth protein for mornings to loosen me up

Bcaa middle of day with gatorade

Casein before bed 

Anything else I should add or consider buying ?

Torres

I never did like BCAA’s , for me that’s a waste, but that’s me. I know others it works great for. 
But maybe a good Whey Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, D3+K2, Pre Workout is always a good supplement to have. 
Those are just a few that I take , I take more , but it really does depend on what your goals are !!!

But you’re off to a good start !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Renegade

Hows a pre  workout going to help his arthritis?

Edited by Renegade

Aton
3 hours ago, Renegade said:

It won’t, maybe motivation to get moving. Not much will help arthritis. Antiiflammitories like meloxicam, aspirin, ibuprofens 

ihate to say it and or even mention it as a suggestion but there are some types of gear that also help at least w the relief of the onset pain from it, Like deca.  but they do not fix the cause as far as I have experienced. Once off of it you will feel the nagging burn come back.

but just getting ur ass moving around helps 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Renegade

Go get you a rub-n-tug at an Asian bath house. Nice hot Japanese bath followed by a mediocre massage then a nut. That'll get the blood movin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

bearsfan
On 12/11/2020 at 10:37 AM, Aton said:

It won’t, maybe motivation to get moving. Not much will help arthritis. Antiiflammitories like meloxicam, aspirin, ibuprofens 

ihate to say it and or even mention it as a suggestion but there are some types of gear that also help at least w the relief of the onset pain from it, Like deca.  but they do not fix the cause as far as I have experienced. Once off of it you will feel the nagging burn come back.

but just getting ur ass moving around helps 

Idk what's wrong with me but my muscles randomly swell up and get tight . No go on pinning because idk if it's a natural swell or a pinning swell. I do love deca but I cant pin because the muscle swelling 

Torres

Also a Good Multi Vitamin/ Multi Mineral Supplement is crucial to keep things in order !!!

Anabolic Architect

Torres
On 12/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, Renegade said:

Just saw this.

Directly a Pre Workout will not do Jack Shit for Arthritis, but if a person is taking " supplements " for arthritis, or maybe even some type of Meds, then their " eagerness ", or " drive " to hit up the gym may not be there, or be so great, so a good Pre Workout might give you a bit of a boost to get you to the gym or get you to train. It may just be the " Push " a person needs to get it !! Just My Opinion !!!

Anabolic Architect