AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
RoidVisor.com

5 Star Pharmaceuticals Owner Pleads Guilty to Steroid Trafficking

Torres

So he faces 10 years in prison, BUT he gives up everything , Fuck Off !!!

I know he probably will not face that much time because he forfeited everything, if he was smart he put away funds somewhere else. But they make it seem like he was spreading sickness and pain to school yard kids , on the contrary, he was giving people purpose thru this BullShit year we’ve been going thru. Helping people achieve fitness goals by providing gear that will help. 

Funny how I haven’t heard much about big dope busts or how people around my neighborhood keep getting shot every week because of drugs, but the media sure did narrow it down to “ anabolics “ .

Damn Shame !! My Opinion !!!

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!
ROIDSHOP: HQ Reliable Products!  – BLACKROIDS: Fast Shipping & Best Price!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

@Torres gear dealers are easy pickings , just as u say trying to provide where our federal gov has failed.

hard drug dealers put up a fight and kill. Why dig into that if u don’t have to. And when u grab up a aas dealer get public news cred  all cuz u can say ur cleaning up the streets.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Yup @Aton , some BS bro !!!

How these assholes sleep at nite, I have no clue. While the real killer is out there killing kids and destroying families, they’re worried about Anabolics and people getting more fit and strong. 
It makes sense I guess , people in power don’t want us getting fit and strong. Look at the CEO of YouTube. She said the if there are videos about Vitamin C and Tumeric , that those will be banned because they go against the YouTube guidelines.

Crock Of Shit !!! 

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

Its all political..  these wet behind the ears prosecutors want to make a big case and win and move on to politics.   How many of our members in congress prosecutors who have made a name for themselves prosecuting cases that are bogus.  

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

That’s true @Aristo.

Its easy to go for Anabolics, like @Aton said, easy pickings, so that these dick heads can go or get higher in office. It’s sad times. But I guarantee that some of these people in power are hypocrites, using Anabolics and god knows what else while shitting on the working man. But , and I for the love of me, cannot understand why, these brain dead people keep putting them into power and wonder why things are the way they are. 

Open Your Eyes People !!!

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

Anabolic's are not big for BIG PHARMA...  yet when it comes to opioids they have flooded the market.   Over 100,000 people die yearly on opioid use.   Over a million are hooked on opioids, but no true legislation has been passed.   It's an epidemic that tares so many families apart,  yet they concentrate on a substance that has less a than 500 related deaths a year - and most is because they are used along with narcotics..  We have been in the business long enough to know that most steroid related deaths is because some narcotic was use.   It's BS..  I bet if the BIG PHARMA made billions of TRT we see a different picture.   All of it is BS..  Why I don't vote and don't care to do so.   People are the sheep.  Not a specific party people, but all people.  Both parties push their agendas on defending the Pharma, Petroleum etc etc by feeding the base of each party pure nonsense.   We are all the sheep.   Yet they know how to motivate their base with pure nonsense.   And you see people pitted against each other cause of the nonsense they want us to believe so they can get their agendas passed by amusing themselves with how well they puppet society.  I have seen it, been there and will never vote again.    I don't want this to turn into a political party bashing - not my point.   

My two lil cents

Aristo

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

I agree with you 100% !!!

I never voted before, but I did this year because I saw the Democrats talking all this BS and then changing their minds mid election and saying and doing other shit. I always thought they were for the Blue Collar guy, but @Aristo you’re right , they’re for themselves. Either way you put it , they do shot to see how far they can go and how much fatter their pockets can get. 
Yea I want a Great America, but it’s obvious to me that people are more freaking ZOMBIEFIED Now more than ever. People have become complacent and just are too lazy and brain dead to do anything for themselves including think for themselves.

I for one will not vote again because at the end of the day, it doesn’t make a difference. IMO 

Anabolic Architect

CB1000R

I feel safer knowing that firemen, police officers and other public servants are able to perform to their best, when they have the physical strength to do their jobs and many times those jobs requiere a little help. Going after gear dealers is just wrong and lazy from the prosecutors who only look for easy wins as Aristo well said.

• Like 1

Torres

It’s Simple !!!

The weaker you are physically, the weaker you are in general, so getting rid of Anabolics makes sense to the people in power. Better to have weak people, physically and mentally, to make it easier in getting over. 
I say fuck that, let’s get strong physically and let’s think for ourselves, do our own research and ask questions and Do Not Lay Down !!!

MAGA

MAKE ANABOLICS GREAT AGAIN!!!

Edited by Torres

Anabolic Architect