AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Bama11

Favorite time of year

Bama11
Was going to send video , but doesn't seem to allow.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Dang....[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC

Well my favorite season is summer i spend alot of time at my favorite beaches off the Long Island coast line nothing like fun in the sun. Like a live episode of Bay watch.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Billy Bicep
Well my favorite season is summer i spend alot of time at my favorite beaches off the Long Island coast line nothing like fun in the sun. Like a live episode of Bay watch.

I hear that brother! I will never forget the 2 years I did in So. California while in the Marines. Beaches and women were Soooo fun!

• Like 2

Bean26

Spring and fall, I hate heat and humidity. I sweat year round and drive myself nuts.

Proud member of

TEAM VAULT

superdrolgyno

Summer and its not even close. Born and raised in cali. But its almost getting too hot in the summers. 100+ and you cant leave your house

mr_clean324

Fall time is my favorite and then spring time is close runner up. I love being able to open the windows up at night and let the breeze cool the house, but still nice enough during the day for a T-shirt or even shorts

Mr_Clean324

• Like 1

dr.ziegler420

Fallwithout a doubt.Something about tbe crisp ai early nights just get me iin a wonderful mood.Living down south fall is our payback gor 3 montbs living in the heedge of hell temp wise.It drains ilus.But the fall comes and we are reborn.

• Like 2

G_nome76
People were not ment to live in Winter climates. Our skin cells die (aka the white ash) colds and flus prevail , we fall on ice and most importantly, women cover up the goods. Arrrr winter sucks

Attractive women are like bears [emoji199] they hibernate all winter and the first sign of spring boom there everywhere in shorty shorts and skimpy tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G_nome76

I like spring fall and winter. Summer gets too hot for big guys. I can always add layers if it's cold, when it's hot I can only get so naked before I get arrested lol [emoji61]

G_nome76
I bought a house on a lake, because I grew up fishing. Been here 5years only been on lake 6-7times. The Busy Life sucks, when u think of what you miss.

I'm at the beach house now and I go to the lake 2x a day. But it's for work so I don't know if that counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk4a76552aa32536edf07fbd4326002d9f.thumb.jpg.be14bf434b2ed72b8153529da23fd924.jpg

pitshack

I used to love fall the most but as I have gotten older I have really become a fan of the summer. I like the warmth to a certain degree but I LOVE the nice long days. Plus I am a massive fireworks junkie and the 4th of July is smack dab in the middle of the summer! I Can't stand the fall and winter anymore, the short gloomy days really fuck with my head.

Markg518

Well seeing how I live in the northeast and winter just ended I would say this time of the year.

Not to cold not to hot it's perfect for about a month and a half and then the furnace is on than right back to blizzards

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like 1

dsgym
Well seeing how I live in the northeast and winter just ended I would say this time of the year.

Not to cold not to hot it's perfect for about a month and a half and then the furnace is on than right back to blizzards

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Where at? Just moved south from RI and it was too damn cold [emoji23]

• Like 1

traumajunkie

I much prefer the more humid south than the drier desert climate that I'm in....4 years and IM MOVING!!!!!!!

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

G_nome76
I much prefer the more humid south than the drier desert climate that I'm in....4 years and IM MOVING!!!!!!!

I live in the high desert of New Mexico and love the dry air. Only problem with New Mexico at 7800ft is no matter how tan you are an hour in that sun and your burnt. I have wicked beater tan lines going on today because I was loading a trailer load of firewood yesterday. Was only in the sun for 45 min to an hour lol