AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Vfusion

Anabolic Architects: 3rd Times the Charm

Why are you doing this poll? You should be posting your worst cycle experience  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ironpimp

Worst cycle experience came to me about three years ago. I was running slin with everything else at the time. I was getting ready to cook my food and thought it would be a brilliant idea to sit down and rest for a second. That was the last thing I remembered until I woke up with IVs in my arms and paramedics on top of me with two cops in my room. Apparently I missed the two hour spike when the insulin hit again and my blood sugar dropped to 13. I almost went into a diabetic coma but thank god the girlfriend found me. Rookie mistakes y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Bicep

It was roughly 5am, I was preparing to pin in glute, I started

to flick syringe to remove air bubbles and all of a sudden I dropped it. I looked down and got confused why I couldn't find it. Then I saw it was stuck fully into my right quad. I laughed, decided to pull it out because I just pinned that quad the other day. As I pulled it out, swoosh....blood started squirting out on my new white bath mat. I had a gusher. It stopped after a couple good squirts. I was shaking like a leaf, but not because of the blood itself , but because I was afraid my girl was going to be so pissed at the stain. Yes, I ended up pinning the glute intended and all was good. I was going to live another day to get Big! Well at least until my girl sees the stain. It was a 2 sided mat so I flipped it over, good to go! That was the worse day of a cycle I have ever had. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC

My next worse cycle would be running Trenbolone for to long to high well maybe not as high as some run it but was high for me i was floating around 800mgs a week about a gram of test and Eq at 800mgs and tossing back up to 80mgs of Tbols daily and my blood pressure had gotten so bad my head felt like it was gonna blow up migraine headaches, dizziness, bloody nose, at night i couldn't stand the light from cars passing on opposite side, i had chest pains shortness of breath.But yet i kept pushing the envelope kept pushing forward like most of us determined at all cost to get what we want. But after my Bp hit 190/120 i had to put my syringe down and take a brake i felt anymore could have lead to stroke or heart attack.

I do now take a much smarter approach in controlling bp with the use of bp meds blood donations and low sodium diet.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png