AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Vfusion

Anabolic Architects: 3rd Times the Charm

Why are you doing this poll? You should be posting your worst cycle experience  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vfusion

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING:

1. Only domestic members are able to participate in the contest.

2. Contest starts Monday 3-27 and ends Friday 3-31

3. Must be Worst Cycle Experience

4. Discussion outside of the Worst Cycle Experience are NOT permitted. This will disqualify the member(s) from eligibility for the contest. All post outside the Worst Cycle Experience will be deleted.

5. Please keep your posts respectful(ish).

6. Each member is limited to 2 posts within 24 hours. Posts CANNOT be back to back, another member must comment before you can comment again.

7. Have fun - laugh a bit while we find a winner.

This weeks sponsor is IAsuperpharma

The winner of this weeks contest will receive $200 store credit towards the purchase of $200 or more IAsuperpharma gear, compliments of Anabolic Architects.

My worst cycle experience was?

• Like 2

therocksays

Worst cycle experience ever. I was living in Vegas, a long way from home, worked out at the same 24 as ducking carrot top, aka synthol shoulders. After a nice dbol only cycle was told about a pill stronger than dbols available online, legal. So, I ordered a few bottles of purus labs e-pol. My bench went from working sets with 245 to sets with 315. My weight went from 195-235 and I was strong as hell. After about 3 months, my nipples got fired up, itching and sore, the works. So, I grabbed some nolva, this was back in 07, no dice. Couldn't stop the gyno. Called the lab, they couldn't help me, I tried everything, months later, I had and still have knots behind my nipples and I get gyno when I read the word testosterone, so months later bodybuilding.com gets raided and guess what they were after? Purus labs e-pol. Whatever was in it gave me gyno and was apparently illegal. Lesson from all this, men's nipples can lactate, and always always go with genuine gear, never pro hormones.

The rock

• Like 1

Havoc⚡️Boy

3rd Times the charm

Worst experience is now working outa town hard to find anything quick runing a test and deca cycle pinned my self and well now a week later hurts like hell and can Carley walk at times don't ever wana go back down that road again Easiest wasted cash I've ever lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

dsgym

Worst cycle experience was running test and tren ace, and usually pinning at the gym (was hard to get privacy at home).

Forgot my 25g, had to pin with my 18 gauge 1.5" drawing needle.

Horrible experience. Never wanted to do it again. Until I dropped my damn 25 gauge on the floor the next week.

And, thinking it wouldn't be so bad, shoved a sharpened Alaskan pipeline in my ass cheek.

Only things that can make me cry... running Tren and seeing those abused animal commercials, and 18 gauge pins.

• Like 4

BIGVNYC

Over 20 year's ago when UGL's didn't exist and it was very hard to get an aromatase inhibitor. There was only Arimidex that was wicket expensive and hard to get without a script my only weapon against estrogen was nolvadex that only blocks estrogen at the receptor still leaving all that estrogen floating around. It was my 3rd cycle 1000mgs of test 600mgs of deca and 50mgs of dbol i had gotten so bloated (serious moon face) blood pressure super high and serious deca dick. My hands where so tight i couldn't even make a fist every one noticed it people asked me if i was in some medication that was making look like that. I felt like shit from high estrogen and probably prolactin buildup in my system. I had bad mood swings no libdo crayz acne. But did get big. So i would have to say off top of my head that was my worst cycle. But done so many so i will have to think..

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Ross

I cannot play this time. I am still new in this game and do not have enough experience. I am enjoying reading the stories though.

Havoc⚡️Boy
Over 20 year's ago when UGL's didn't exist and it was very hard to get an aromatase inhibitor. There was only Arimidex that was wicket expensive and hard to get without a script my only weapon against estrogen was nolvadex that only blocks estrogen at the receptor still leaving all that estrogen floating around. It was my 3rd cycle 1000mgs of test 600mgs of deca and 50mgs of dbol i had gotten so bloated (serious moon face) blood pressure super high and serious deca dick. My hands where so tight i couldn't even make a fist every one noticed it people asked me if i was in some medication that was making look like that. I felt like shit from high estrogen and probably prolactin buildup in my system. I had bad mood swings no libdo crayz acne. But did get big. So i would have to say off top of my head that was my worst cycle. But done so many so i will have to think..

So with your experience of it what would you recommend other then nolvadex. Now being you had to pretty much learn the hard way ?

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

An Aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin or Arimidex throughout the whole cycle for estrogen control. And a anti-prolactin like cabergoline or pramipaxil if prolactin becomes an issue from the deca.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Vfusion

4. Discussion outside of the Worst Cycle Experience are NOT permitted. This will disqualify the member(s) from eligibility for the contest. All post outside the Worst Cycle Experience will be deleted.

I am letting this slide as this is a legit question and I believe in helping people, however please stay on topic, do not want this to get side tracked, all is forgiven and all is forgotten, please continue onward with the contest.

• Like 1

Billy Bicep

I was running a G of test, 700 tren, 400 winny. Estrogen hit me in a different manner, i usually only get water gain as a side but this time weird. Every night watching tv with my girl, I would cry over the slightest sad story. Wasn't even lifetime channel. Once was one of those football movies, i cried cuz I was so proud of their accomplishments. Damn I was so emotional. My girl would laugh at me, but I couldn't help it.

Not sure that's worse than lactating, but surely beats on a guys ego!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Greg Gonzalez

Couple years back did a cycle of tren, test, and deca, all home made gear thought going cheap and through a buddy would be the way to go. Sure enough two weeks into it pinned my thighs with 3 cc each. Fml my thighs turned purplish where i pinned and were on fire from the touch and the were so badly inflamed i had to go see the doc. My thighs have no feeling where i pinned. Not sure if it was allergic reaction or the gear wasnt sterile... worst cycle ever

juic

Njgearhead486

My worst cycle experience was back when I first started. Got some Dragon pharma rippers. And omg the pip was an absolute bitch. Had to split it between two injection sites after the 2nd timing it in my glute. The pain was so ducking bad I could not sit, bend, even fucking drive or get into my truck. I had to make my mom tie my works boots saying I pulled a muscle and couldn't bend over....also paid wayyy to much for it

OHBRUTUSIO

Worst one ever? Easy! Had a Tren run fairly new to the game and didnt quite understand protocols. The sides were crazy for me as I was damn near having them all but, I forged on. My buddy, who owned the gym, warned me about my aggression and tren to begin with but, I paid him no mind and was using way more than I should have been by accident. One day, he came over while I was doing arnolds and commented how I was looking and that my intensity was up. I yelled at him for disturbing my "meditation" rest period and I proceeded to through a dumbell in to a floor to ceiling mirror. He looked at me and said "fuckin tren asshole. You can leave now". We havent spoken since.

Big G

6. Each member is limited to 2 posts within 24 hours. Posts CANNOT be back to back, another member must comment before you can comment again.

The winner of this weeks contest will receive $200 store credit towards the purchase of $200 or more IAsuperpharma gear, compliments of Anabolic Architects.

My worst cycle experience was when this jerk dealer claimed he made his own gear and that it was super good. I was only 21 at the time and my only advice and knowledge came from the dealer. Some of the stuff I bought from him was good, but I truly feel that he was trying to take advantage of me because of my age and lack of knowledge. Both bottles of tren I bought from him crystallized and did nothing. But the worst part was when I did an injection of either his test or eq or npp (I honestly don't remember) something happened and my left bicep stretched and became giant! It was red as hell, itchy, I couldn't put my own shirt on, my arm was so giant and noticeable that I had to wear sweatshirts to the gym for weeks and my left arm still bursted through the sweatshirt. I showed the dealer my arm and he told me I'll be ok and that it has happened to him and just give it time, I took his advice and it worked, everyone else told me to go to the hospital lol. My left arm was permanently bigger then my right for two years, it took serious focus and equal training in both arms for them to be the same size again.

another worst cycle experience, I was just starting steroids for the first time and I was 21. I was scared of needles (still am) so I had my ex do all my shots for me. I thought you were supposed to flex your glutes and that 18 gauge by 1.5 inch needle was normal lol. So every time she did my injection for me it was extremely shitty and painful haha. Finally she said I can't handle this shit anymore, you do it. So I did my research and looked up site injection spots and felt like a badass when I began to do my injections myself with a correct syringe and no more flexing lol.

dsgym

Well the majority of my AAS use I was dating the same chick. Cycle ended last week and we just split up today.

Probably gonna say this trumps me having to pin wth 18g pipes.