AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
CB1000R

Birth control pill

CB1000R

Quick question, how come, the birth control pills, are chemically similar and in some cases identical to oral anabolic steroids, and women are not having liver cancer or renal failure right and left? Just wondering.

jshredz

Methylation, toxicity and dosing all come into play. There is still strain on the liver but not to the same of someone abusing orals.

I have seen bloodwork on someone taking TRT level of test and small dose of anavar almost 2 years with very little effect on liver values.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

DHB
On 11/18/2020 at 5:32 PM, jshredz said:

Methylation, toxicity and dosing all come into play. There is still strain on the liver but not to the same of someone abusing orals.

I have seen bloodwork on someone taking TRT level of test and small dose of anavar almost 2 years with very little effect on liver values.

Do you mind me asking the dose of anavar?

Do you happen to recall their HDL and LDL markers?

Thank you in advance

jshredz
8 hours ago, DHB said:

Do you mind me asking the dose of anavar?

Do you happen to recall their HDL and LDL markers?

Thank you in advance

Anavar dose did not go past 50mg/day. (We experimented with dosages between 20-50mg/day). We would bump to 50mg when he wanted a boost in performance. Sometimes he would stay longer at the higher dose and not tell me. 

Don't recall exact HDL/LDL markers but I know he was within the normal range. His diet is very moderate in carbs which is another factor why his Cholesterol was within range.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

I took max lmg and I got banned from Bio life for steroid use (3rd time I popped )

bearsfan

Hey I got a question suppose someone did proviron 50mg a day would it fjck with their liver n stuff

Aton
4 hours ago, bearsfan said:

Hey I got a question suppose someone did proviron 50mg a day would it fjck with their liver n stuff

Provi has very very little effect on liver if at all. 
it does effect your cholesterol though

and prolonged use will effect cardio. 

aa_logo_email.png

DHB
On 11/23/2020 at 6:21 PM, jshredz said:

Anavar dose did not go past 50mg/day. (We experimented with dosages between 20-50mg/day). We would bump to 50mg when he wanted a boost in performance. Sometimes he would stay longer at the higher dose and not tell me. 

Don't recall exact HDL/LDL markers but I know he was within the normal range. His diet is very moderate in carbs which is another factor why his Cholesterol was within range.

Good to know and is what I believe as well... The person's lifestyle plays a huge role while on gear, for even off as well...

bearsfan
21 hours ago, Aton said:

Provi has very very little effect on liver if at all. 
it does effect your cholesterol though

and prolonged use will effect cardio. 

So would 50mg for say 2 months with a moderate clean diet help with fat loss ? Never took provi . Kinda need something to help inflammation 

Aton

Provi will harden up ur muscle up I wouldn’t say it will increase any fat burning that u might currently see. It will help to preserve muscle size on a tight diet.

there are other hormones I’d point towards for that end of things.

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

Well lately whether I pin or not my muscles swell up and get stiff.  Was looking to run an oral for 6-8 weeks . I know provi is like mast and I love mast . I was think proviron and winstrol at 50mg for 6 weeks . My diet is doing good and I'm doing more cardio