AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
pitshack

Tips for getting cholesterol under control

pitshack

Hey guys, I just got lab results back that were taken on Monday and my cholesterol is the worst it's ever been. Total cholesterol of 207, HDL of 38 and LDL of 155. I'm 46 and I'm a bit concerned. A little background that might explain things. I was eating fairly shitty for a couple months, dialed in the diet about 3 weeks ago and started Tren at the same time. I'm currently running about 200 of test cyp and 400 of tren a week. I know tren can screw up cholesterol but I don't know how quickly that occurs. Could those number still be impacted by the shitty diet? I'm about to start chugging olive oil for Christ's sake! Just hoping to gets some tips on supps or any other things that might help.

pastor123

Is all in the diet beloved, about 2 years ago i got some bad results too, i hadnt seen my family in a long time and my syster told me that comes from my mothers side and that she was taking meds for it i said : am not gonna di medication and a took extreme meusurement i didnt even had a cheat meal for 9 months , only egg whites , etc . After 9 month i brought it down to good numbers...of course the tren dont help, bit mainly is all in the whay and what you eat my brother

bearsfan

I disagree my numbers were high on gear but 3 months off my numbers were normal . Except the good cholesterol that's always low for me 

pitshack

Yeah @pastor123, I take enough meds as it is, I don't want to throw any more into the mix. My brother was on a statin for high cholesterol and had bad side effects so I really don't want to go that route. The diet is tightening up nicely and I'm already down about 15 pounds so we'll see what happens when I run labs again in a couple of months.

Aton

Tren and gear in general can screw up ur cholesterols. 
diet on top of that will impact it even further. 
I would rather supplement my diet than take a statin so here are a few things I take to keep my bad cholesterol down and HDL up.

to bring my HDL up I’ve used omega supplements. I split my dose up morning and an evening dose. I also use Coq-10 (qunol)to be exact at night.

Qunol Ultra CoQ10 100mg, 3x Better Absorption, Patented Water and Fat Soluble Natural Supplement Form of Coenzyme Q10, Antioxidant for Heart Health, 120 Count Softgels

also you may want to look into this omega. It’s not a widely known form but has some interesting properties and healthy benefits.

its called an omega 7. Do some reasearch on it. I think it will peak some interest.

Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) 2250mg 200 Veggie Powder Caps - Extract 5:1, Non-GMO & Gluten Free - No Fish Burp, Omega-7 Palmitoleic Acid, 

I also use turmeric, split am and pm.

NatureWise Curcumin Turmeric 2250mg (2 Month Supply) 95 Curcuminoids with BioPerine Black Pepper Extract Advanced Absorption for Cardiovascular Health and Joint Support, Package May Vary (180 Count).

with a clean diet for a few month, I’d say 2-4 months and you will see a pretty sizable drop in ur numbers.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

My cholesterol is down to 256.

Funny- cholesterol you Don't feel any thing