AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Jerrymaker

pin length

Voltage-Grunt

how are the pins? Thin walled? sharp heads?

Pooty
13 hours ago, Jerrymaker said:

so i buy 18 gage x 1.5 to draw from the vial, then remove and replace with a 25gx1" to inject. 

Same exact protocal I use and I pin shoulders and glutes.  25ga does push slow though

Jerrymaker
19 hours ago, Voltage-Grunt said:

how are the pins? Thin walled? sharp heads?

thats a good question, i did try to use it(needle) to remove from the vial and then not change it and shoot my shoulder and it was dull, hard to go in. so it's not BD standard but if you use another pin to draw then change it  you will be ok and save money, i have had no problems.

Voltage-Grunt
15 hours ago, Jerrymaker said:

thats a good question, i did try to use it(needle) to remove from the vial and then not change it and shoot my shoulder and it was dull, hard to go in. so it's not BD standard but if you use another pin to draw then change it  you will be ok and save money, i have had no problems.

Yea definitely works but twice as many pins. Better be ATLEAST half as cheap!

Honestly I even feel the BDs deal sometimes. I just take 1 23G and use that same one to fill all my syringes little bit of working taking off fresh needle and putting dull one on. but 23g draws pretty fast and shoots pretty steady. One of these days ill probably score some 18G just for drawing. Thats where an any brand works shiit even non human grade. 

Rook13

Allegro medical has been good to me 

• Like 1

Aristo

Stay away from the Chinese needles.  The plunger just don't move and you need a sledge hammer to push oil.  

😉

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Rook13
5 hours ago, Aristo said:

Stay away from the Chinese needles.  The plunger just don't move and you need a sledge hammer to push oil.  

😉

Learned that the hard way literally 

• Like 1

Torres
On 3/3/2021 at 7:15 PM, Aristo said:

I draw with an 18 gauge.  Seal it and reuse a few times before I discard.  I hate losing the sharpness on a pin.  Once you go through that rubber stopper you actually bend the tip..  its a minuscule bend,  but over time it adds to more scar tissue. 

I do basically the same thing. Draw with a 1" 20 gauge and then switch needle tips. Either a 1" 23 gauge, 1" 25 gauge, or 5/8" 25 gauge. Those are my staples and I also have Insulin Pins 1/2" 29 gauge for either peptides or I even back load them with gear and hit pecs, or delts, the more sensitive areas.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect