AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Jerrymaker

pin length

Jerrymaker

I use a 5/8 inch length sometimes for chest, lat and shoulder and i always wondered if it was long enough? i use 1 inch for legs and glutes but feel like the 1inch is too long. so i guess it must matter what your body fat is too. just curious what you think about the 5/8 length.

• Thanks 1

Aristo

I would agree it depends on Body Fat.   A few years ago their was a fad on injecting oils sub Q...  not a fan.  Seen some athletes develop these cysts especially around the stomach area where these doctors were recommending to pin HRT/Test.   You can get away with a 5/8 pin if your body fat is low.  Has it been working for you?  Remember "if it ain't broke don't fix it."  I use 1 inch for most body parts and 1 1/2 for my glutes.   I have notice over the year when I have injected into a fatty area that it has not been IM,  the knots and absorption take longer.   

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz

I lean enough where I can use 1" for most of my bodyparts.

I don't like to go shorter than 1" for my lats.

On the rare occasion I pin chest,biceps or triceps I use 1/2" 30g. 

Quads are pretty much a NO GO ZONE for me. Like you said really depends on bodyfat.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

SilverFox

1" works for me and I sometimes pin on the outer mid-thigh.

• Like 1

Squatster

I also use 1" ever were and 1- 1/2 in the glutes 5/8" for and kind of peptide or hgh

• Like 1

GearProRep

As a general rule, as long as it gets under the skin, it’s effective. 

I stick with 1” 22g for pretty much everything these days. Small enough that it doesn’t feel like I’m sticking a knitting needle in my ass, and large enough that it fills and injects quickly and smoothly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Torres

I’ve used 1” 23 gauge for many body parts and never had an issue.

I also like 5/8” 25 gauge and that works just as  good !!!

• Like 2

Anabolic Architect

Charger69
On 10/18/2020 at 8:36 AM, GearProRep said:

As a general rule, as long as it gets under the skin, it’s effective. 

I stick with 1” 22g for pretty much everything these days. Small enough that it doesn’t feel like I’m sticking a knitting needle in my ass, and large enough that it fills and injects quickly and smoothly. 

Dang- you are using a harpoon.  LOL  I draw with a 22 and pin with a 25 when not pinning daily.  The scar tissue builds up pretty fast with a 22.  When blasting, I pin with a slin pin daily in the muscle that I am working.

• Like 1

GearProRep

It works for me, saves money on not throwing away a bunch of needles just for drawing up, and I never found 22g to be any more painful than a slin pin, personally. I’m not saying anyone else should do what I do, just giving an honest answer about what I do. 
Everyone has to figure out what works best for them. And just like PCT, if you ask 20 different people, you’ll get 20 different answers. 

• Like 1

Voltage-Grunt
On 11/9/2020 at 9:47 PM, GearProRep said:

It works for me, saves money on not throwing away a bunch of needles just for drawing up, and I never found 22g to be any more painful than a slin pin, personally. I’m not saying anyone else should do what I do, just giving an honest answer about what I do. 
Everyone has to figure out what works best for them. And just like PCT, if you ask 20 different people, you’ll get 20 different answers. 

Same for me. I always found best for me is deep in upper glute area.  I used 23G x 1.5" for the last year.  I have tried a 25g but it feels like it takes forever. I like to get in and get out but of course not too fast.  I think the time you are IM, speed at which you inject, and steady you are while doing it can cause some PIP, perhaps maybe even more than needle gauge.  But Im no expert. I just know the very few times Ive had PIP it sucks so i started to really pay attention to what im doing. Also a  5 minute ice pack pre inj and I dont feel a thing. 

FYI I have only used 30g x 1 in shoulder and 25g x 1.25 in quad with 

Aristo

I draw with an 18 gauge.  Seal it and reuse a few times before I discard.  I hate losing the sharpness on a pin.  Once you go through that rubber stopper you actually bend the tip..  its a minuscule bend,  but over time it adds to more scar tissue. 

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Voltage-Grunt

Where does everyone get theirs? Ive been using EastCoast Medical Supply for the last year.. they are about 40$ for a box of 100 BD luerlock needle and syringe. Anyone know a place cheaper for quality pins?

ape1nope1

I’ve always bought from medlabsupply. It might be a little cheaper...$28 for 100. But shipping adds a bit. 

Jerrymaker

you can go to shopmedvet.com they do not ship to all states, so check. i got 100 25gx1" for 6$ no joke, check it out. i just went to the site, its for real,

Jerrymaker

let me correct myself. they sell many different companies products, the company i was talking about is AHS and its $10 for 100 or $84 for 1000. and like $4 for 100 needles only no syringe. so i buy 18 gage x 1.5 to draw from the vial, then remove and replace with a 25gx1" to inject. so its all clean and cheap, hope it makes sense.

• Like 2