AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Juggaknott

Waist Trainers

Juggaknott

@Torres yes its good to hear brother ! 

• Like 1

Torres
4 hours ago, Aristo said:

Great to hear!  Maybe one day I will stop being a cynic a give it a try.   This way I won't have a biassed answer.  I thought they are a waste of time.  

I can see where people would think is a gimic, so much shit out there now a days that claim they can give you a great body without actually working for it, so I can see the thinking. I wanted to try it out and figured if it doesn’t work I’m out $50 . I’ve spent that much and more on dumber shit,  but it has helped. Like right now, I’m not even thinking about it and my abs are tight. That’s what I think the game changer is for the people that do use it. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep
On 2/10/2021 at 5:34 PM, Torres said:

I can see where people would think is a gimic, so much shit out there now a days that claim they can give you a great body without actually working for it, so I can see the thinking. I wanted to try it out and figured if it doesn’t work I’m out $50 . I’ve spent that much and more on dumber shit,  but it has helped. Like right now, I’m not even thinking about it and my abs are tight. That’s what I think the game changer is for the people that do use it. 

If you really want to take your waist trainer experiment to the next level, start practicing the vacuum pose. Doesn’t matter if you compete or not. Just watch some YouTube videos about how to do it properly, and work on it for 15 mins everyday. Makes a great cool down after a hard workout session, and you’ll be amazed at how quickly it makes your midsection slimmer and more narrow. 

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated. 

• Like 1

Torres
4 hours ago, GearProRep said:

If you really want to take your waist trainer experiment to the next level, start practicing the vacuum pose. Doesn’t matter if you compete or not. Just watch some YouTube videos about how to do it properly, and work on it for 15 mins everyday. Makes a great cool down after a hard workout session, and you’ll be amazed at how quickly it makes your midsection slimmer and more narrow. 

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated. 

I do every morning and throughout the day, DEF works !!! I’ve been advocating that since Rich Piana  posted about that. Good move !!!

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Torres

So the other day, I'm finishing my workout and I take off my Waist Trainer, put it on a machine, and I get distracted. Long story short, I forget it at the gym, but I didn't think anything of it as I have done that before and my shit has always been there when I've come back. Well somebody helped themselves to it, Douche Bags, and that thing cost me $60. Well it is what it is!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

That is a dick deal. But they probably knew about. How much they cost and was eye googling yo shit, bam it’s mine sucks!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

It was a good one too. It got hot when you put it on and trained with it, and everytime I took it off I would have sweat all on my midsection. It did help make me conscious of keeping in my Abs.

But been looking on Amazon for one and there’s one that covers the whole midsection, about 12” in width, and it’s under $30. Has the same concept with inner fabric that causes the stomach to sweat when you wear it. Plus it has enough stability to be used as a belt. Looks good.

Might have to hit up Amazon for a new one, and $24 is better than $60 for the cost.

Edited by Torres

Anabolic Architect