AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Heman713

Adex or Aromasin

Heman713

In your opinion what's better for Estrogen control on cycle? Adex or Aromasin and reasons why?

• Like 2

Aton

Aromasin hands down.  Easier on ur system and less likely that ur e2 will rebound when removed. 

adex can be considered a stronger inhibitor but comes w harder sides. 

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

Aromasin, every time. No estrogen rebound once you discontinue its use, won’t crash your estrogen if you take too much, and can be dosed every other day if you want. It is also, for some people, easier on their lipids, but that varies according to the individual. 

• Like 3

jshredz

I prefer Aromasin for all the reasons stated.

IMO just a better option. Sometimes I will use arimidex for a couple of months but Aromasin is my preference. 

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep

Just remember, Aromasin is fat soluble, so in order for it to work it has to be taken with a fatty meal. I usually recommend it with breakfast that includes a few eggs, but any meal that contains 30 grams of fat will work. Otherwise, it won’t metabolize and won’t be able to work the way it’s supposed to in the body. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Imtryin

Interesting gearpro I just learned something new. I appreciate it 

• Thanks 1

Torres

I'm taking Exemestane right now, my estrogen was fucking with me and my "junk".

It was very sensitive like what I felt when I had gyno, long ago. Fucking hate that feeling.

But i have Capsules at 25mg's and I take one daily and it has helped big time. The only other time I felt sensitive like that was when I first started to take anabolics and the Test was STRONG.

But I'm thinking I might Lower my Test and see if that doesn't help with the estrogen some.

Anyone else have anything like this happen ?

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

macedog24

I prefer aromasin for the same reasons as stated above. 

Easier to control estro personally, no rebound , and easier on the system. 

• Like 1

Torres

It is true that once the Adex has been discontinued, Estrogen may come back, I did notice that when I stopped using it for a couple days, because I felt better, Sides jumped right back to where they were. I do have 10mg pills and I did an experiment where I took 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m. and I actually felt better than taking the one ( of Aromasin ) that was 25mgs in one shot.

I do believe that Aromasin is easier in the system, and I was going to take more Aromasin, but opted for Adex. I also agree that Estrogen has a tendency to subside with Aromasin more.

Worse comes to worse, I have Letro for the Assassin of Estro just in case.

Edited by Torres
Left out key words
  • Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Started 1 Letro pill at 2.5 msg today and will take it every day to see if it helps out with knocking out the Estrogen altogether, instead of continuing the on and off doses with Aromasin and Arimidex. 
Im going to experiment with this for a week, while continuing my run of Test P, Tren A & now I’ve put in NPP.

The Adex at smaller doses in the a.m. and p.m. is what I like , and is what has done me well so far, but since I have a chance to try Letro, I’ll experiment with that to see if it makes a difference for the better. 
Everyone is different guys , I just had this conversation with a friend last nite about gear and dosages and what works for some and what works for others, and if you know some1 that runs these AI’s a certain way, it does not mean it may be that way for you if you do the same. This is why experimentation is important. But done safely , not on some reckless shit.

Edited by Torres
  • Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Guest Bear

100% aromasin.  The guys could not have given you better advise. 

Torres

Man , update on the Letro.

I tried it for that one week and it was good. 
Made me alittle lethargic but I can deal with that. Maybe it’s me, but my sleep was more fucked up than normal as well. 
All in all the Letro blew that estrogen out of the water. I stayed on for another week , but the 2nd week I only took it if I felt the sides coming back, sensitivity, pressure build up, that sort of thing, and it worked great.

Im off of it , still Doing my run, which I’ll be tweaking in another week and all is well. 
Idk what it is , but it’s like my libido is thru the roof, at least the chick I’m screwing likes it LOL.

Anyone else have to get or want to give Letro a shot? If so what was your experience?

• Like 2

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I’ve only used letro in the past to kick Estro in the nuts when I used an oral steroid in my stack. 

ive never used it as a medium to manage e2 levels. Only adex, Aroma, clomid and Nolva.

ive known a few that would use letro only but they would run larger Mg cycles for shorter lengths. 

• Like 3

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

Aromasin #1

Adex          #2

Letro is an estrogen assain the idea is estrogen control not suicide. But Letro has its place too...

Aromasin is very mild and didn't throw off my lipid values as the other 2 did..

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Yea I see what you say guys , and I’ve never really had issues with estro until this time around. 
In the past I’ve used Aromasin and or Adex and it’s been fine. But I have had Letro in my stash for as long as I can remember and decided to give it a shot . I don’t think I’ll ever use it again, but you never know. It did what it was supposed to do.

Edited by Torres
  • Like 1

Anabolic Architect