AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
48pali

Injection

48pali

I have a question about an injecting experience. I came to insert the needle and I forgot to draw the air out so I didn't inject. I took the needle out and drew the air out then injected with the same needle. Is it safe with the same needle? It was quick and 5 seconds apart from the initial insertion

ape1nope1

You’re fine. Its not entirely sterile procedure, but the chance of infection is low. Side note, It doesn’t really matter if its 5 seconds or .000005 seconds...nonsterile exposure is nonsterile exposure.

But, you are not reusing needles. You are not sharing needles. You’re simply injecting yourself. 

Needles and syringes are pennies on the dollar. In the future, just swap for a new needle. But I’m positive you're going to be okay. Don’t sweat it.

• Like 1

Torres

Like @ape1nope1 said, really no need to worry as your not wiping the needle down with your shirt, or cleaning the area with spit. As long as you keep the area clean, you're good. The only thing with the needle is the tip will bend once inserted, so it won't be the same when used a second time, meaning it will not be as sharp.

But you're good bro !!!

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

Great advise from the crew - nothing to worry about.   Many have done this.  I have pulled out if I have drawn blood or if the area just does not feel right.  When you begin to push the plunder you feel a sharp pain - i pulled and reinserted.

😉

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz

@48pali I'm in agreement with the rest here. As long as that needle didn't touch anything else your gtg. 

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Just spit on it and wipe it off w ur pants it’s all good! Lol

you will be ok. It’s ur blood on the needle and a couple seconds won’t be a big deal. 
they are cheap though, don’t reuse them. I know some out there do. Not the best or safest practice. You could have wiped it off w a alcohol wipe if really worried. 

also a little bit of air is not going to kill u. 
it would take 10cc’s of air injected in u at once to cause you issues or death. 

It’s been a common practice to back load an air pocket to get all the product out of the needle. 
I don’t choose to do this method. I don’t care about loosing a little bit of oil. 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

@Aton I think there's a type of needle where it is specifically made to be able and get all the oil out without leaving any in. I could be wrong, but I swear I read that somewhere.

Anabolic Architect

ape1nope1
1 hour ago, Torres said:

@Aton I think there's a type of needle where it is specifically made to be able and get all the oil out without leaving any in. I could be wrong, but I swear I read that somewhere.

I’ve purchased syringe in the past where the plunger has a little nipple on it...so it really gets all the oil out. I can’t remember the brand, but it was convenient.

• Like 1

jshredz
16 hours ago, ape1nope1 said:

I’ve purchased syringe in the past where the plunger has a little nipple on it...so it really gets all the oil out. I can’t remember the brand, but it was convenient.

I have 1ml norm-jects that get most of the oil out.

Anabolic Architect

Torres

I’m going to find those syringes. 
Even tho it’s only a small amount left in the syringe/needle, I want ALL that good oil. I hate wasting !!!

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep
On 9/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Torres said:

I’m going to find those syringes. 
Even tho it’s only a small amount left in the syringe/needle, I want ALL that good oil. I hate wasting !!!

Feel the same way. I’ve nearly cried before from breaking an amp of dropping a bottle that explodes everywhere. All those potential muscles that got wasted make me sad. 

• Like 1

Torres

Bro, many of times have I set up all my things nice nice in the bathroom, on the sink, and dropped a bottle or shattered an amp trying to open it and my heart breaks !!!

All that good oil just fucked ! Gets me so upset at just the thought of it !!!

• Like 2

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep

Same here. One time I dropped 2 bottles of Test, one right after the other. Both hit the edge of the sink and exploded. They were my last 2 bottles of Test. Had to cut my cycle short. Then a week later I walked into the bathroom and stepped on huge shard of glass that I missed when I was cleaning up the mess. Fell, smacked my head on the doorknob, took the bathroom scale to the ribs, and smeared blood from my foot all over one of the walls. Girlfriend came running to see what happened, laughed, called my a dumbass and left me laying on the floor. Not my finest moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aton

Never broke one yet,I’ve dropped a couple but never broke em.

aa_logo_email.png