AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
48pali

When to take

48pali

A basic question I have prior to my cycle is when exactly do I take aromasin? with or without food early in the day or does it even matter? same goes with Nolva.

pitshack

I don't think it really matters. I usually take mine at night but that's just me.

Torres

I’ve really never heard or read anything in particular of when tontake those compounds. 
I used to take mine at nite, when I did use it, and it always worked fine, didn’t have issues at all. As far as with or without food, I don’t think that makes a difference.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Look into cancer clinic suggestions as they are the most up to date on its use. But here is the most common answer. Take it at the same time everyday. Night or morning or day time does not matter. Preferably after a meal. Try not to take it w or after a high fat meal as the fat can basically increase the transportation and there by strength. 
hope that helps some.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
Just now, Aton said:

Look into cancer clinic suggestions as they are the most up to date on its use. But here is the most common answer. Take it at the same time everyday. Night or morning or day time does not matter. Preferably after a meal. Try not to take it w or after a high fat meal as the fat can basically increase the transportation and there by strength. 
hope that helps some.

This one was for aromasin (exemestane)

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Nolva should be taken at the same time each day. Again what time of the day doesn’t seem to matter. And as far as I know is not one that interacts w fat so during or after or Even before a meal is fine. It can cause some stomach discomfort so during or after a meal may be when you choose to use it. As food may help reduce or completely stop the issue.

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

It actually matters quite a bit for Aromasin. 

Aromasin is a fat soluble steroidal compound, and should always be taken with a meal that contains at least 30 grams of fat. Without the necessary dietary fat accompanying it, Aromasin will not go into solution in the body and therefore will not be metabolized. The vast majority of it will simply pass through the body unused. I generally recommend my clients to take it with a breakfast of at least 4 whole eggs. Not just because of the fat, but because eggs are basically the healthiest food you can consume. They are incredibly anabolic, actually. Anyway, the main takeaway is 30 grams of fat. Everything else is nice, but not critical. It does NOT do any good to take it preworkout, as I’ve heard suggested. That’s broscience at its finest. 

• Like 1

48pali
19 hours ago, GearProRep said:

It actually matters quite a bit for Aromasin. 

Aromasin is a fat soluble steroidal compound, and should always be taken with a meal that contains at least 30 grams of fat. Without the necessary dietary fat accompanying it, Aromasin will not go into solution in the body and therefore will not be metabolized. The vast majority of it will simply pass through the body unused. I generally recommend my clients to take it with a breakfast of at least 4 whole eggs. Not just because of the fat, but because eggs are basically the healthiest food you can consume. They are incredibly anabolic, actually. Anyway, the main takeaway is 30 grams of fat. Everything else is nice, but not critical. It does NOT do any good to take it preworkout, as I’ve heard suggested. That’s broscience at its finest. 

wow will definitely do. Thanks for the advise man. I just took a 20mg dose last night but I doubt I had fats. Would it be okay to take it again today with the eggs or so? 

Edited by 48pali
  • Thanks 1

GearProRep
6 hours ago, 48pali said:

wow will definitely do. Thanks for the advise man. I just took a 20mg dose last night but I doubt I had fats. Would it be okay to take it again today with the eggs or so? 

Yeah, you’ll be fine. The cool thing about Aromasin is that anything over about 50 mg/day doesn’t really have any additional benefits, or negatives for that matter. The dose you took yesterday basically just passed through you without being processed by your body. It’s almost like you didn’t take it.