AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bigpolak

HGH Boosters ?

bigpolak

I have Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and can't take HGH but need to heal faster because of the Leukemia . I'm trying Nugenix HGH booster . Has anyone used anything that has helped them that I can try ? I'm too afraid to try MK677 otherwise I'd take that and most my friends say if your going to take MK677 you might as well take HGH. So Im just trying to find natural ways to boost my HGH . I can take AAS but no HGH because my Cancer Doc said no way . He said AAS is no problem take as much as I need to feel good because I take Sprycel which is a chemo pill everyday . I just need to heal faster and try and burn fat better because after work and working out I don't have the energy to do cardio. I barely have enough energy for a 45 minute workout .

ape1nope1

The only real way to boost your HGH is...HGH. I’m not familiar with your health condition, but you should trust HGH...its prescribed to certain folks...Nugenix is not.

I don’t trust or believe products that ‘boost’ natural hormones or chemicals in that manner. Nutritional supplements vitamins, minerals, and the like? Yeah I believe most of that. But things that claim to boost your natural testosterone, HGH, etc...no way. 

Supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. A lot of money, a lot of lies, a lot of stretching the truth.

• Like 1

Imtryin

Bigpolak, first of all, I want to send my prayers for your recovery my brother.  May God give you the strength.  I admire your strength to keep working out with leukemia. 

Now as Ape says the supplement industry has a lot of snakeoil salesman.  Alot of it is baloney! I'm sure your health condition causes financial hardship as it is, so don't let these people fool you out of any of your money.If there happens to be a supplement on the shelf that would actually increase your high or testosterone, it will be pulled by the FDA.

Back in the day you had alot of andro and superdrol supps on the market,  they were all pulled and banned.  So that should answer your question. 

I have an idea why your doctor tells you no to hgh, but I'm curious why he say aas is ok. Steroids cause increases in tissue growth. I was always under the impression it could cause any tumors in the body to grow as well. I may be wrong,  it wouldn't be the first time, just ask my wife. Lol She always thinks I'm wrong. Godspeed brother.  I wish you the best!

Edited by Imtryin
Misspelling
  • Like 3

bigpolak

My Leukemia is in my blood only and my Oncologist said no way can AAS cause my Leukemia to grow . Only HGH can make it spread to other organs . He told me if AAS makes me feel better go ahead . Also if it did affect me he would know real fast because I get my blood tested once a month .

• Like 1

ape1nope1
46 minutes ago, bigpolak said:

My Leukemia is in my blood only and my Oncologist said no way can AAS cause my Leukemia to grow . Only HGH can make it spread to other organs . He told me if AAS makes me feel better go ahead . Also if it did affect me he would know real fast because I get my blood tested once a month .

Ohhh yeah...you’re right...hgh and cancer is a big no no. Along that thread, I now understand your concern over MK677. I am not sure how that would effect the leukemia. 

AAS will help with growth and repair, but I’m not so sure it will help with energy. I’m going to dig around on the effects of SARMs on leukemia...I think SR9009 or even MK677 would be more advantageous than AAS in your situation.

• Like 1

Aton

I would think a few particular Sarms would benefit you maybe more so than aas but I know aas will also help increase stamina and strength which I’d imagine is a challenge for u. 

I can only imagine the challenges you have and want and will to live a fulfilling life. Keep up the desire and challenge everything bubba. That really sucks.

maybe look into sr9009. There is at least one more that could help w energy, decreasing fat, and endurance.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

bigpolak

This is why I need to get back in shape. I'm 235lbs and 20% BF and I used to be 235lbs at 8% BF . This is the old me and not showing myself right now until I lose my gut. Leukemia has caused me to have no energy and its hard for me to lose fat . I went on a diet for 6 weeks and only lost 2lbs and I was eating chicken breast and steamed broccoli and protein shakes . Literally nothing bad at all for 6 weeks and was taking CY3 one tab every morning . 

me.jpg

• Like 1

Imtryin

Brother I'm 39yrs old. 5'10" and I'm about 235 to 240. My bf measured at 16 percent and I'm not fighting cancer, so if ya ask me, I think your doing pretty f'in good! Just think, there are alot, if not most, 20 year old guys out there we make look like garbage. Just go to Walmart and look around.  Lol this has become a fast food entitled nation. So don't beat yourself up to bad. I would just be trying to get my strength up and worry about my bf percentage if it started to get out of control. 

• Like 1

bigpolak

Thanks guys I just want to get some energy and have abs again lol I havent seen my abs for 4yrs from fighting the Leukemia. I will do it again I just need to get some  CY3 and maybe some Ephedrine or something to give me energy. The Sprycel chemo pills make me feel like I'm in a fog all day and I want to feel awake again .\

That pic was when I was 45yrs old I'm 51yrs old now . I think I can do it again just need some energy .

Edited by bigpolak

jshredz
On 8/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, bigpolak said:

I have Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and can't take HGH but need to heal faster because of the Leukemia . I'm trying Nugenix HGH booster . Has anyone used anything that has helped them that I can try ? I'm too afraid to try MK677 otherwise I'd take that and most my friends say if your going to take MK677 you might as well take HGH. So Im just trying to find natural ways to boost my HGH . I can take AAS but no HGH because my Cancer Doc said no way . He said AAS is no problem take as much as I need to feel good because I take Sprycel which is a chemo pill everyday . I just need to heal faster and try and burn fat better because after work and working out I don't have the energy to do cardio. I barely have enough energy for a 45 minute workout .

Need to stay away from HGH and any sarm that can boost hgh levels. So IMO I would say no the Mk 677.

Consider adding Anavar to your cycle as a way to preserve muscle mass. 

Look at your bloodwork to see where your thyroid levels are. 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

pitshack

As far as the energy thing goes, you might want to try Adrafinil. I just got turned on to the shit and I have to say that it works. It's the prodrug of Modafinil and is legal with out a prescription. My medical problems aren't anywhere near where yours are but I have wicked ulcerative colitis. I've been on Prednisone for so long that I shut down my cortisol production leading to the most bone crushing fatigue I have ever dealt with in my life. I'm now tapering off the prednisone and the fatigue got even worse. There were days that I could barely move and caffeine wasn't doing shit! I started taking Adrafinil a week ago and I have WAY more energy. This isn't some placebo effect, it's real. I take 2 a day and it has been a total life saver. Takes like 4 hours to kick in though due to it being a prodrug.

• Like 1

Warrior4God315

Ever consider humanoforte? There’s also other bovine peptides and such. Myoblox makes one called Supra. My friend is noticing better sleep which is always a good sign when it comes to HGH increase. And God bless Op, I’ll be praying for you my friend. You can beat this and will be stronger in the end. Everything is possible with God

bearsfan

Hey man do you have a fit bit ? Its helped me burn fat because I'm like ahh I gotta get 5000 steps.  Not sure how active you are with a chemo pill . I know some of that shit makes you feel horrible 

Just wondering if you wanted to burn fat cant you use mast as that helps shed water or proviron.  

Glutamine helps muscles recover and I think if u take it with b6 or gaba it helps to increase hgh. I'm not sure but u can always look it up

Mk677 is s before bed thing.  Mk2866 is wonderful. 

L arginine helps to a degree for fat loss and hgh

If u can acquire formestane it increases igf-1 . Youd either have to homebrew a transdermal or to pin

Edited by bearsfan