AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

Rogers rectum wrecking weight loss

Renegade

Whats rectum wrecking about it, do a mad cleanse? Industrial strength colon blow?

bearsfan

Just stuff with the r sound 

Renegade

Guess I'm not hip. I ain't understand what yous sayin 

bearsfan

So my mom googled my symptoms and it fits the symptoms of MS. Especially with the ms hug and muscle tightness rigidity , dizziness 

Aristo

I wish you the very best brother!  just keep going and stay strong. 

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Bearsfan,  with all due respect,  may I give you some advice from personal experience. It's up to you how serious you are and how far you wanna take this. 

I have issues with water weight and mobility.  My mobility is due to the fact I carry alot of muscle in my shoulders, traps, and upper back. I can't hold a normal bar behind my back when squatting. I'm working on it now. I try stretching alot more now.

As far as diet, get off the soda and sugars. If I really wanna trim up, I cut most of my added sugars like sweet tea and sodas. I also don't drink any beer.

As far as your mind, which is a very powerful thing,  try to cut back and eventually eliminate any drugs or smoke. Those may make you feel good temporarily,  but they really dampen your mind and decision making. You want to keep your mind sharp. 

When I want to really trim up , I only eat fish or chicken with vegetables about 4 times a day with about 3 protein shakes in between. I can literally see the fluid come off and it trims me up big time. Fish can be good for your joints also due to fish oil. This is what works for me. Added sugars is like poison for me as is alcohol. Good luck brother. If life didn't have It's challenges, as aggravating as they can be, it might be a little boring. Lol

Edited by Imtryin