AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

Rogers rectum wrecking weight loss

bearsfan

5'11 233 pounds 33 years old , bmi 33.23 bf high.

Motivational factor 

My gf gave me her old fit bit,  I've been logging my food and realized why I'm fat.

Goals increase mobility , lose weight , fat loss

Food today

4 cans of coke , 6 bottles of water , 2 bowls of rice with veggies,  7oz hamburger , handful of chips , 2 pop tarts

Exercise 1.84 miles moderate speed

Supplements/meds 

Metoprolol 50mg 1x daily

Flexerall 10mg 3-5x daily

Gabapentin 300mg 3-12x a day

Norco 325/5 2x a day or when needed

B6 100mg

Methyl prednisone on day 3 of 6 day pack

Exercise will be walking or exercise bike until back is better 

I will be working to improve my diet , mobility and life

Screenshot_20200721-210340_Fitbit.jpg

Edited by bearsfan

bearsfan

Today was one of those days I run on 2hrs of sleep because this prednisone got me hungry 

Weight 230.2

Snack pop tart , 1/2can monster 

Breakfast 3 eggs 1 cinnamon raisin bagel 1 can of coke 

Snack 2oz dry roasted peanuts.  Holy shit it almost said 2oz of drugs  with 1/2 can monster 

Dinner 3 chicken drumsticks  & salad can of pop

Pre bed 1 edible 3hrs before bed with 2 5mg melatonin 1 benadryl 

Carbs 234 fat 85 pro 96

Recieved my exeecise bike and got it almost all put together.  Not very productive  was waiting on groceries,  exercise bike and had physical therapy not many steps 

I understand my diet isnt that good but I'm being honest and I'm trying 

Edited by bearsfan

ape1nope1

Calories consumed aren’t over the top—which is good. Macros could use some tuning. 

I don’t mean to sound patronizing...you’re making big steps here and I admire that. And your calories are well within range to lose weight. But whats with the monsters and soda? And for breakfast? Could coffee be a suitable alternative? Lots of sugar. 

Kudos for keeping track of all this. You have to start somewhere and you’re starting strong. 

Are you drinkin a lot of water? Sometime water intake gets overlooked.

bearsfan

I just really love the taste of monster . I'll consider coffee in the future (  after my next grocery delivery  ). I didn't know pop tarts had that many calories.  

I'm 231.2 this morning.  Breakfast was nothing,  I feel hung over 

bearsfan

I figured out what was wrong with my exercise bike.  Didnt eat much 

4 eggs 2 slices of ham 

2 4oz cheeseburger with wheat 

Pop tarts

Tuna  

1 can of pop drank alot of tea unsweetened eww

1676 calories 

3/4 mile walking 

131 carb 75 fat 113 pro 32/41/27 split

bearsfan

Morning weight 228 .

I was thinking of ordering protein but instead decided to buy more meat and just do 4oz sizes split up  so it doesn't seem like alot at one time , bought ground turkey , taco seasoning,  avocados  , beef , eggs , gallon of water,  a funnel,  Gatorade powder , taco shells,  lemon juice ,bananas , wax paper and cheese 

I'm lookin to add 50g or so to my protein intake daily for the next week to see how I handle it

bearsfan

Carbs 119 (30%) fat 87 (49%) protein 83 (21%)1563 calories 

Man I had a bagel , 5 eggs,  2oz nuts , 4 tacos

After the peanuts I cant stop pooping and my left foot is being pully.  Where from the top of my foot to mid calf feel like they're both pulling my muscle up n down but down is winning . Prob not eating much 

bearsfan

Update left leg got super tight,  popped a vic no more pooping . From left outside of the knee to top of my foot is cramping.  Making it difficult to walk.  

morning weight 227.2.

Probably not going to eat that healthy today but I'll just cut more calories during the week. My belly has gotten smaller,  still pushing out against my shirt but I dress accordingly.  I'm in a 2x shirt and was wearing 40 inch jeans. H

bearsfan

Had a medium papa John's Pizza and a blizzard from dq.  My lady was smoking my stuff and ordered food , so of course I was like hell yea , I can eat healthy and smoke  damn peer pressure.  I'm up to 229.8 but hopefully after a good shit I'll be down a bit 

Calories 4416

Fat 232  carb 430 pro 153g

I'll consider this a cheat day and not do it for a while.  I blame my gf for being a light weight and getting the munchies 

bearsfan

So I ate like crap again but it wasn't as bad as yesterday 4 sausage mcmuffins,  1 famous bowl from KFC. 

2320 228 carbs 118 fat pro 83

I walked 1.5 miles outside to try to sweat out some because I was 233.8 before the walk. I've got my chicken in the crock pot for tomorrow.  Thinking chicken until 2pm then switch to Turkey 

Diet will be way better tomorrow 

bearsfan

Here's what I've had so far . I had physical therapy for my legs today . Missed a meal there . Did about 6 blocks of walking.  Only had 1 pop today , the rest was Gatorade and water . I put on pants today that was 38 waist.  They're kinda baggy on me so I'm thinking I'm like a 37.25 . Hopefully continue to eat good and clean 

morning weight 229.2

Screenshot_20200727-191450_Fitbit.jpg

Edited by bearsfan

ape1nope1

Keep it up, man. You’re getting there and you’re keepin track of it.

bearsfan

Thanks man . Morning weight was 227.4 , I'm really trying and after a week I can see results already 

bearsfan

2 cans of pop today . Walked 2 miles and rode exercise bike for 15 min . Probably going to skip breakfast and lunch tomorrow,  I have physical therapy and have another errand to run . Ankle and shin still bothering me.   Drank 6 bottles of water today (16.9oz)

Screenshot_20200728-201632_Fitbit.jpg

bearsfan

Didn't sleep well , was up early . Kinda just feeling drained. 2 cans of pop . Walked 2 miles . Morning weight 229.4 . I think it was because like 10 minutes before I left I dropped a deuce . 

Screenshot_20200729-185031_Fitbit.jpg