AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
  • READ OUR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT GUIDE - CLICK HERE
  • Join AA - "The Drama Free Forum"
bearsfan

Epidural

bearsfan

My nuero surgeon referred me to pain management who referred me to get an epidural and physical therapy ( obviously not same appointment  ) 

They said I need a driver for the epidural.  Will I really be that messed up that I'll need a driver ? 

I plan on catching a cab anyway but I live on the third floor,  wondering if I'll need help upstairs or what 

Torres

Isn’t that what they give chicks in labor ?

Man , I really don’t know enough about that, but anything injected into the spine has to be a painful experience !!

Yes it will alleviate the pain , but it will prob cause you a lot of soreness coming from the back , hence the physical therapy !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!
DRAKON LABS: Best Original Products!  –  SXRIPT LABS: Domestic Oil Orals!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  PARAMEXER: HQ Products & Trusted Source!

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

Yea it is . My mom said its alot of pressure.  Idk if they do it the same as back in 86 when my mom had me . The physical therapy is to loosen my legs.  Pain management said they were super tight 

Guest bully
56 minutes ago, bearsfan said:

Yea it is . My mom said its alot of pressure.  Idk if they do it the same as back in 86 when my mom had me . The physical therapy is to loosen my legs.  Pain management said they were super tight 

Loosen your legs? Super tight from what? Has something happened to get you in this spot?

bearsfan

Since rhabdomyolysis I've had problems walking because my legs are tight . I've been pretty sedentary honestly.   I gained 50 pounds since late February.  I got 20 off . The past three weeks I've had problems with neck stiffness, headaches in the back of my head and ankle swelling .

I use compression socks and ice for my ankle , some days it helps some days it's a Battle