AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
DHB

Share your experiences with Inj drol and inj dbol compared to using the tab

DHB

I have no experience with either AAS, but interested in hearing your guy's...

Thank you

Edited by DHB
  • Like 1

Imtryin

I don't have any experience with it either. Just orals.

• Like 1

DHB

There's got to someone that does... Anyone out there lol

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

Honestly never did injectable drol but if i had to inject daily i don't like injecting so much.. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

DHB

That's understandable... Some of these sources can get these oils to go through small gauges though, so it shouldn't be too bad, but maybe an inconvenience for some...

Edited by DHB

Aton

I’ve used inj Adrol and Dbol before, still just as toxic imo. It did kick in a bit quicker but the stack I was on I could tell it was going to be a very short run on the oral side.

at about 1.5 weeks I stopped. I had crazy pumps and strength went to the moon. And even saw some weight pile on but just wasn’t what I was after when it came to the sides. 
massive back pumps that made me bend over and hold my self up on a chair or table after just a minute of standing. Again not worth it to me.

granted this was in my later years so if I did this in my prime it would have been amazing and easier to deal w.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

I’ve tried both injectable Dbol and Drol and tbh, Preworkout they kick ass man , serious pumps , but as far as the weight gain, I didn’t see much like I do with the orals. 
IMO , if you want a sick preworkout , go with something that has both those compounds as a combo, but if your looking for size gain, stay with the orals, they’re much better at that. 

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

DHB
4 hours ago, Torres said:

I’ve tried both injectable Dbol and Drol and tbh, Preworkout they kick ass man , serious pumps , but as far as the weight gain, I didn’t see much like I do with the orals. 
IMO , if you want a sick preworkout , go with something that has both those compounds as a combo, but if your looking for size gain, stay with the orals, they’re much better at that. 

@Torres, interesting you say all that because to my understanding it metabolizes different, and my source says inj dbol recomps, however, did you notice any recomp effect??? Also, he mentioned as you stated Torres less size because it's drier... 

Edited by DHB

DHB
On 6/29/2020 at 3:16 AM, Aton said:

I’ve used inj Adrol and Dbol before, still just as toxic imo. It did kick in a bit quicker but the stack I was on I could tell it was going to be a very short run on the oral side.

at about 1.5 weeks I stopped. I had crazy pumps and strength went to the moon. And even saw some weight pile on but just wasn’t what I was after when it came to the sides. 
massive back pumps that made me bend over and hold my self up on a chair or table after just a minute of standing. Again not worth it to me.

granted this was in my later years so if I did this in my prime it would have been amazing and easier to deal w.

Man Aton, for those back pumps I can understand to a certain degree, but that seems horrible... I've taken Var @100 mgs a day, but only when I jogged or got to the heavier end of deadlifts I experienced back pumps and it's no joke... I normally jog 3-6 miles EOD, but on Var as soon as I got to the 1st mile marker my back and sheens can't take it anymore... I have to switch up what I do for cardio... I just really enjoy jogging and the peace of mind it offers...

I only did orals once and that's it for me... I'm done... Lol

Torres
4 hours ago, DHB said:

@Torres, interesting you say all that because to my understanding it metabolizes different, and my source says inj dbol recomps, however, did you notice any recomp effect??? Also, he mentioned as you stated Torres less size because it's drier... 

So I did notice alittle more definition than I would if I had only taken orals. But what I thought I would see was size , but more defined size, and like I said, in the size department , didn’t get too much on my end. 
On that note , I did order a bottle that has Drol, Dbol, Tbol, TNE & Tren Base , so let’s see how this works for me. I’ve never had all these in one shot at once !!!

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aton
18 hours ago, DHB said:

Man Aton, for those back pumps I can understand to a certain degree, but that seems horrible... I've taken Var @100 mgs a day, but only when I jogged or got to the heavier end of deadlifts I experienced back pumps and it's no joke... I normally jog 3-6 miles EOD, but on Var as soon as I got to the 1st mile marker my back and sheens can't take it anymore... I have to switch up what I do for cardio... I just really enjoy jogging and the peace of mind it offers...

I only did orals once and that's it for me... I'm done... Lol

You can pack on some size quick w the right combo of orals and injectable. But when it gets so back that 10 seconds after you stand up you either have to sit back down or brace your self due to the pump and pain it’s not worth it.

i don’t care to put myself through that at my age anymore. Provi is about all I’d take these days.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Guest bully

So I've recently experienced these 'back pumps'   is that due to an over abundance of blood being blasted into your muscles?

DHB
4 hours ago, Aton said:

You can pack on some size quick w the right combo of orals and injectable. But when it gets so back that 10 seconds after you stand up you either have to sit back down or brace your self due to the pump and pain it’s not worth it.

i don’t care to put myself through that at my age anymore. Provi is about all I’d take these days.

Bro, I didn't think it was worth it 9 years ago when I did it to put myself through anymore after that first run... Like you mentioned and I agree about how you got to brace yourself up against things, stand pause, struggle to stand straight at times, etc... it really becomes pointless to me and sides begin to outweigh benefits for myself... I have other reasons I choose to not to do orals as well, but Var was the one I had wanted to try... Results for the physique were great with Var though... I just find the what I prefer does more than expected, and have no use for orals... 

• Like 1

DHB
4 hours ago, bully said:

So I've recently experienced these 'back pumps'   is that due to an over abundance of blood being blasted into your muscles?

I've read that's part of the reason before... 

Just stay hydrated, get your right minerals, foods with electrolytes and potassium, and take 5 grams of taurine... Becareful with coffee (caffeine intake), alcohol, diuretics as dehydration can play a big role in those crippling pumps...

• Like 1

DHB
5 hours ago, bully said:

Foods that I found alleviate it somewhat were cruciferous vegetables, avocados, sweet/regular potatoes, zucchini, cucumbers w/lemons, citrus fruits (grapefruits ++), bananas, mushrooms, and melons... A variety throughout the day...

• Like 1