AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
DHB

Question

DHB

Has anyone tried Npp alongside 1-test cyp in a cycle, if so, how was your experience?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

Aton

Nope.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

I love NPP, But sadly I have never tried it with Test 1 Cyp !!

You experiencing anything weird ?

To me that looks like a good cycle.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

DHB
7 hours ago, Torres said:

I'm curious how much the results differ using both Npp/1-Test Cyp as oppose to doing them alone with Testosterone... 

Would it be more beneficial to stack the two at say 400 mgs each or do 1-Test Cyp individually @6-700 mgs or Npp @600 mgs??? Or do both compounds have better synergy with other compounds???

Just curious is all

Aton

Well it won’t compete for same receptors much like using eq w deca or npp. 
it should be a good stack. 
like DHT it won’t convert into e2 and I have not heard it is prone to elevating prolactin. 
now any nandrolone you add w it will be able to raise prolactin.  

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

DHB

Thanks Aton... 

Do you guys think Npp/Masteron OR 1-Test Cyp/Masteron would make more for an interesting cycle???

DHB
8 hours ago, Torres said:

What was difference you seen between the two and which did you like better??? 

DHB

What dose do you guys individually prefer Masteron, Npp, and 1-Test Cyp at without being stacked??

Aton

I’d give npp and dhb a shot. 

I tend to suggest not to use mast unless you are pretty lean.  To me it’s a waste of money when you think of what it will give u. 
yes it seems to lower e2 but so does a good Ai yes it tends to dry you out but so does a good diet and decreased sodium or adding something like spironolactone or Lasix 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

DHB
32 minutes ago, Aton said:

I’d give npp and dhb a shot. 

I tend to suggest not to use mast unless you are pretty lean.  To me it’s a waste of money when you think of what it will give u. 
yes it seems to lower e2 but so does a good Ai yes it tends to dry you out but so does a good diet and decreased sodium or adding something like spironolactone or Lasix 

Provided rest, diet, and workout routine is the same for both compounds what is the difference in results between Npp and 1-Test Cyp??

Aton

Npp is much like deca. It’s one of the King Kong’s of bulkers. If bulking it will be a full wet rapid gain in strength and size. 
npp has been well used on cuts too. But both boil down to proper diet and cals. 

dhb is a dryer and bit slower gain. Hard to compare other than saying it’s similar to the endurance, size and strength gain you would see w eq but w a slightly dryer look again similar to tren effects w much less sides. 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

I have been reading up on Test 1 Cyp and from what I have read, @Aton hits it on the head. DHB is like EQ but will give you a more dry look. Now what I have read and have seen on, DHB is best run with a Testosterone. Not all that i have seen saids that you have to run it with test, but the consensus is that Test would combine SO much better with it, than if you were to only use lets say , NPP and DHB alone.

Now maybe Test E, NPP, & DHB together sounds like it may work better, but that's on paper, hypothetical. I do have DHB on hand and have been waiting to get this stack together and try it for myself.

I will put this to a test and guinea pig myself for the good of AA.😉

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I have used it for a few years on and off.

ive used it w test only.

test deca and Dhb

test, Dhb and tren 

when I used the deca and tren I used small doses 150-300 mgs a week. 
tren amplified the the strength build up and leaning out pretty fast. I get the sweats on Dhb already and tren makes me sweat about 3-4 times more. Putting the 2 together was pretty intense. I felt like I was using DNP all of the time, night sweats were bad.  But I could only compare it to using DNP at a dose of 200-300 a day. Pretty intense but not unbearable.

deca w dHB helped bulk up faster and a little less bloat. Decent endurance. 

and test dhb seemed to bring on a solid amount of endurance w a moderate fat loss. 

aa_logo_email.png

Rocco7

Prop, npp, mast is a favorite of mine. However, i completely agree with Aton and most others that unless your lean you'renot gonna see it shine. I dont tolerate tren very well, so when I'm prepping, at 16 weeks, i do prop, npp, mast, and then 6 weeks out ill swap the npp with tren ace. This is just to run tren as short a period as I can. Its total bro science on my part, im sure theres reasons this isnt optimal, but i lean out great while on NPP and that glycogen surge keeps me round. On DHB, i am dying to give it a try, but Ive seen some studies showing liver enzymes and even liver size increasing pretty substantially on it, which if combining with orals, I'm hesitant to try. Its liver toxicity was first brought to my attention on that "more plates more dates" youtube channel.  He sites some sources, but these arent my findings, so do with that what you want. But I'd love to hear if anyone knows nore on this.