AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Torres

Beef Organ Supplement

Torres

So this isn't the first time I've heard of Beef Organ Supplements, but I have never pulled the trigger on trying them out.

Yes, I know that if you have a well balanced diet, Supplements like these are not needed as you will get everything you need from the food you eat.

Well what about the person that has a crazy work schedule and cannot eat " correct " all the time?

The person that has special dietary needs and might not be able to eat certain meats to complete his/her diet recommendations?

The person with a shitty diet that refuses to eat certain things and lacks these vitamins and minerals?

Whichever category you fall into, There may be a place in your diet for these sort of supplements.

I fall into the trap where I make the food that is quick, easy and sometimes not all that nutritious, so I purchased a product that provides 600mgs of each:

Liver

Heart

Kidney

Spleen

Pancreas

Grass-Fed Bovine!!

My hope is that I will get the lacking vitamins and nutrients and give my body a jump start on maybe some rejuvenation type thing.

Doesn't hurt to try !!!

Will Keep This Thread Updated !!! 🐂

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I do understand where your coming from. The majority of my day I’m so busy I only have time to take down a protein drink, maybe a protein bar, or grain bar. I do try to eat at least 3 solid meals and when I do it may take an hr to get them down. 

I to try to make sure I use a multi vit split, omega and co q ubiquinol  and a few other antioxidants.

i used to use a liver Sup for the extra vit b and minerals.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

@Aton How did the liver supplement work for you? Did you notice a difference in energy or overall wellness?

If so how long before you felt anything from it? 
The supplement I have is 6 capsules for the serving and this will be Day 2 of taking it. I know it’s too soon to tell if anything but I’m going to continue and see if I get any benefits from it.

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aton
4 hours ago, Torres said:

@Aton How did the liver supplement work for you? Did you notice a difference in energy or overall wellness?

If so how long before you felt anything from it? 
The supplement I have is 6 capsules for the serving and this will be Day 2 of taking it. I know it’s too soon to tell if anything but I’m going to continue and see if I get any benefits from it.

I can’t say that I noticed anything notable. 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Okay!

When I did read reviews, there were some people that did say they noticed nothing special, anf some that did have a good experience.

I'm just going to continue with it and see what happens. Why Not !!

Anabolic Architect

Torres

2 weeks in and nothing Outrageous, as far as results, but I do feel a little better overall.

Energy is practically still the same since I ended my cycle going on over 2 months, but at times I do feel more energized but nothing to write home about.

Any real test of a supplement is going to be have to run about 1 month before I can actually say if its worth it or not, so I'll continue the path and see if it does bring anything more noticeable.

Edited by Torres
Change words

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Well Been of these tablets over a month and tbh nothing out of the ordinary.

I can say that I have alittle more energy and at times I just have that good feeling come about me, like no anxiety, which I do get anxious at times, but for the most part nothing to go on about. 
I guess some of these supplements are not for everyone, but how would you know if you don’t give them a try.

Will keep this Thread updated until imI finish the whole bottle.

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Kinda figured you wouldn’t feel any different but you gave it a shot. If your looking for a feel or energy boost why look at a beef supplement? 
id say you’re better off looking at items like yohimbe, vit b’s, carnitine,  things in that direction. Don’t get me wrong a good multi vit sup is a good base coverage for lack of nutritional planning or time constraints.

i tend to fall in this area too do to my work.

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Yea @Aton, sometimes I just want to sleep all day and say Fuck The World, but I just get home early as hell and then fall asleep and to wake up is a struggle, my body Is all out of whack.

Gonna have to look into a good energy booster. Maybe Injectable B12???

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect