AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Wood

Weather today

Torres

Been raining here the last 3 days, and you know what comes after the rain, Humidity!!!

So it just makes the day super shitty when it gets humid!!!

At least my son on the other hand goes to his cousins house where they have a pool , so at least he’s good.

Give me an A/C and I’m alright .

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Wood

85 and rain today 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Heavy rain for bout 1 hr and around 85 and humid. 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Today was Great !!!

It was warm out , but cloudy, so it wasn't like one of those Super Hot days !!!

I'll take those days before the ones that burn the shit outta you !!!

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

High of 94 . Heat index was 95-105 . Very humid then it poured down rain for half hour around two . It cleared up got hot again and then rained for two minutes cleared up and now it's dark as fuck and this bullfrog is driving me bonkers 

Aton
On 5/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, BIGVNYC said:

My friend i need to get away as much as possible i live in the Epicenter of this nightmare and i am an essential worker. I put my life at risk to keep my building running i do all my families grocery shopping to keep them out harms way. It has been a shit show down here. Even being careful i still contracted the Corona virus and beat it. My getaway this weekend was to celebrate me and my girlfriend getting and surviving Covid-19..... 

I know what you mean about being stupid essential. No i time off for me. Had to put even more time and when my wife and I got sick w covid I still had to go to work everyday.

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

I'm pretty sure you going to work with covid is a felony charge if it ever got out

Torres

Another comfortable warm cloudy day !!!

Ill take it !!!

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

I posted those links in the wrong thread but those are very important links.  

Today was 94 very humid 

Wood

97 feels like 107 !!! It's fucking hot !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton
18 hours ago, Wood said:

97 feels like 107 !!! It's fucking hot !!!

Same over here yesterday. 97 humidity must have been around 50%. I was out side in our company yard most of day checking osha bs sweating my balls off.

aa_logo_email.png

Wood

99 today heat index 112 oh Lord it's going to be a long day 

Anabolic Architect

Torres

88 degrees and hotter than a strippers Tits !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Been pretty hot lately 

aa_logo_email.png