AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Wood

Weather today

Wood

89 and sunny today 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Rain all day today but in the 70’s. Kinda sucks. I wanted to get out on the bike. Oh well.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Rode my bike to work yesterday and rode it home when I got off this morning just wearing a t-shirt. It was about 63 degrees.

Wood

85 and sunny today 

Anabolic Architect

BIGVNYC

Was beautiful weekend up at the cabin ⛰ 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

I'm happy for ya BigV. I'm glad you got to get away for awhile.

• Thanks 1

BIGVNYC
3 hours ago, Imtryin said:

I'm happy for ya BigV. I'm glad you got to get away for awhile.

My friend i need to get away as much as possible i live in the Epicenter of this nightmare and i am an essential worker. I put my life at risk to keep my building running i do all my families grocery shopping to keep them out harms way. It has been a shit show down here. Even being careful i still contracted the Corona virus and beat it. My getaway this weekend was to celebrate me and my girlfriend getting and surviving Covid-19..... 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

That's right brother. I've spoke with ya and know what ya have told me. I remember everyone I speak to, that's why I'm glad ya got away and we're able to smell the roses so to speak.

• Thanks 1

Torres

We've had a few warm days here in CT but the nights are cold and then you add the rain, forget about it!!!

I can care less if this weather stays cold and it rains all day because with this Quarantine, you cant go anywhere anyway!!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

About 55 this morning, rode my bike in to work. Hoping it warms up a little more but keeps the rain away. 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

If the weather holds up I was thinking about taking my son to go fishing this weekend. I've been meaning to take him for a while now, and this way he can enjoy the outdoors with his pop.

His mother bought him a new bike, which was unexpected, so I'm happy for him to get more practice.

I just want this shit to be over already, I need to get back in shape, get a baby cycle going and get my gains back. It's killing me not have the drive for shit. 

• Like 2

Anabolic Architect

Wood

69 and rain again today 

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Beautiful out today , not too warm but suns out !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

It’s been a bit wet today. Should be sunny this weekend though. Think we r gonna go play at the river Saturday. 
fugitive beach I think. 

aa_logo_email.png

Wood

81 and sunny today finally

Anabolic Architect