AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Imtryin

Eating enough issues

Imtryin

Ok guys, this is a serious question, so don't laugh. I was wondering how y'all deal with the discomfort and bloated gassiness, if that's a word lol, when you're trying to eat as much food in a day as ya can. Maybe I'm just a gassy mofo. Makes my wife complain too lol. I walk around feeling bloated as a tick. Wondering if any of you have the same issue and how do ya deal with it? Gas sucks!

Edited by Imtryin
Misspelling

Aton

It does suck.eat smaller more frequent means.  Get up a little earlier and grab a meal right away. If needed wake up and grab another meal. 
here is a problem that will rear its head.  The constant meals, and late night meals will cause you to have some acid reflux. Once you drop ur meals back it should go away. While it persists I use pepsid. Doc’s that I talk to say it effects system the least.

one thing I do is increase my fiber before and cut it back some when I bulk. For me it keeps things moving, cut some of the bad fats and keeps ur cholesterol down. 

if this doesn’t work maybe try larger meals.  space them out some where around 4 hours apart.  
they say your body can’t assimilate more than 50g of protein in a meal. I don’t totally buy that 

anyways hope some of this helps. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC
On 5/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, Imtryin said:

Ok guys, this is a serious question, so don't laugh. I was wondering how y'all deal with the discomfort and bloated gassiness, if that's a word lol, when you're trying to eat as much food in a day as ya can. Maybe I'm just a gassy mofo. Makes my wife complain too lol. I walk around feeling bloated as a tick. Wondering if any of you have the same issue and how do ya deal with it? Gas sucks!

Probiotics help me a lot with digestion. And take a fiber to help digestive track move more waste out. If your not pooping enough you will keep that full feeling. For gas/bloating try Gas-X... 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

I don't havexa problem pooping! Lol I poop about 30 minutes after I eat most times lol. I don't know why 

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

Another approach smaller meals and more frequent stomach might be having a hard time processing the food. 

aa_logo_email.png

Guest bully

Just what exactly are we eating, though? Clean or taco bell type shit? When i eat clean i can't get enough food to feel that way. If I'm eating shit my kids eat then I feel that way. 

Edited by bully

Imtryin

I eat chicken and rice. Macaroni salad. Sometimes sandwiches if I'm a little low on leftovers lol. I drink about 3/4 to a gallon of milk a night also.

Guest bully
Just now, Imtryin said:

I eat chicken and rice. Macaroni salad. Sometimes sandwiches if I'm a little low on leftovers lol. I drink about 3/4 to a gallon of milk a night also.

Ok why all the milk? Watch the bread, ease up on the mac salad. And drink more water. 

Imtryin

Milk is the easiest way for me to get calories. I'm a millwright at a lumber mill. Constantly busy where I don't always have time to sit down and eat at consistent times. So I drink milk throughout my 12 hour shift at work on top eating.

I drink about 6 to 8 bottles of water usually.

Imtryin

Even with the all the milk I haven't gained weight consistently. I just started 50mg dbol today on top of my test e at 400mg weekly and tren ace 75 mg daily. 

I'll see what happens lol

Aton
13 minutes ago, Imtryin said:

Even with the all the milk I haven't gained weight consistently. I just started 50mg dbol today on top of my test e at 400mg weekly and tren ace 75 mg daily. 

I'll see what happens lol

Ur either not consuming enough carbs or not enough calories. 

aa_logo_email.png

Guest bully

Bro i work a labor intensive job as well. My breakfast i carb up big time. Carbs and calories all morning in your case but you need more water. I dont know about all that milk though. Maybe one of more experienced guys can chime in but I'm thinking you'll wanna cut that milk way back. 

Torres

Introduce a Probiotic into the mix and you will see how much of a difference it makes bro.

And if the problem is gaining weight , maybe a weight gainer is in the future. You can also throw in a cheat meal or 2 and that will def up the caloric intake .

Anabolic Architect

Imtryin

I'm thinking I need to up carbs also. I've thought about a probiotic Torres and am definitely gonna follow your advice. I appreciate all your help and feedback brothers.

Bully, I do drink alot of water and drink alot of milk to get calories in. A hot labor intensive job definitely makes it tougher to gain, but once we do it's usually good weight. You said you spend time on a 100 plus degree roof, so ya definitely know about sweating for a dollar. I researched the whole milk idea and decided to try it about a month ago. I usually drink at least 3/4 gallon most days. I don't know how true it is, but I have read that milk hydrates you really well. Thanks guys.

Aton
6 hours ago, Imtryin said:

I'm thinking I need to up carbs also. I've thought about a probiotic Torres and am definitely gonna follow your advice. I appreciate all your help and feedback brothers.

Bully, I do drink alot of water and drink alot of milk to get calories in. A hot labor intensive job definitely makes it tougher to gain, but once we do it's usually good weight. You said you spend time on a 100 plus degree roof, so ya definitely know about sweating for a dollar. I researched the whole milk idea and decided to try it about a month ago. I usually drink at least 3/4 gallon most days. I don't know how true it is, but I have read that milk hydrates you really well. Thanks guys.

Yes milk, low fat milk has the ability to rehydrate ur body quicker than say Gatorade or a body armor. It’s been tested and proven. The fat and sugar pulls water in the cells much faster than sodium and sugar.

not sure what you weigh @Imtryin but you get your carbs in around 400-600 and you will start putting on some size.

aa_logo_email.png