AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
BIGVNYC

Covid-19

SilverFox
On 12/29/2020 at 10:25 PM, Torres said:

Just read that the 1st reported case of the New Mutated Covid virus , showed up in Colorado.

FAN FUCKIN TASTIC

Here we go people. Round 2 of this Bull Shit is upon us !!!

Just today Florida reported a case with this new virus...not good at all as it may well been spreading undetected all this time. Only a matter of time before this nasty thing gets into the Northeast.

Torres

Man , I don’t see an end in sight , even with this vaccine they have out, so like I said , brace yourself for a long shitty ass road ahead !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Natedog
1 hour ago, Torres said:

Man , I don’t see an end in sight , even with this vaccine they have out, so like I said , brace yourself for a long shitty ass road ahead !!!

People hate it when I say it but 2022 life gets back to some normalcy. By the time vaccine makes its rounds, enough take it, then everyone revaccinates it will take a while 

Torres

@Natedog You may be right sir !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

HotLava808
On 12/31/2020 at 7:36 AM, Aton said:

Maryann passed away

she did make it to 85

Thats why I posted it. Reports are that she passed due to COVID complications.

She was a little hottie in her day! 😎

• Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Torres

Read an article the other day that said that the people that have had Covid could possibly be immune to it anywhere for 8-9 months. Do some of you think that is enough time to get over this crisis?

I for one do not want to have to go through some of that shit in order to be " immune " for 9 months, and another thing, I damn sure don't want to take that sketchy ass " Vaccine " with God knows how many short and Long term side effects. That shit might put you in the grave sooner, WHO KNOWS.

We are all trying to stay safe, masks, 6' Distancing, limiting our going out and being around other people, taking supplements to keep our bodies strong, but how much more can we do, and will it work, or are we just going thru wishful thinking?

I guess we all just have to do whats right for us and try to do the best by our families and try to keep them as safe as possible.

Edited by Torres

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

I think there are more important things to worry about. Im tired of hearing covid covid covid . every thing is now covid or because of covid . my life hasn't changed much except now i have to wear a stupid mask. 

Im waiting for covipass to come fully out in the open with your bank account linked to a " health passport " in which case if you werent vaccinated you can't possess money or work .  As we speak they are passing laws involving health officers who can arrest and detain you and your children . 

Its just a big con to further seperate the rich from the peasants while constantly monitoring and enforicing unjust laws ,  i want to say NY And kentucky passed these laws

• Like 1