AA NEWS UPDATE
  • COME ENJOY -50% ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS – YOU HAVE 72 HOURS START 1st MAY UNTIL 3rd MAY 2021
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
BIGVNYC

Covid-19

BIGVNYC

I recently tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies. All i experienced was a mild sore throat and loss of taste and smell. I have a very good immune system i don't even get a common cold. I am donating blood to a Covid-19 research center i hope it can help humanity to fine a cure.... 

Screenshot_20200512-231732_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

01dragonslayer

I have been transporting many confirmed COVID patients and many of the youg carries have very mild signs and symptoms and just get sent home for recovery.  There are also cases where people are carries of the virus and don't even know.

• Like 1

Torres

Times are crazy out here guys !!!

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I’m sure my wife and I got it. She had more signs and hit her harder. I had a mild go on it. We couldn’t get tested as hospitals were rationing the tests and only those who had every single sign and having a hard time breathing would get the test.

we both faired pretty well with it. It would be nice to know we can’t get it again but that hasn’t been said for sure yet. My guess is it will mutate like different flu strains, so good luck getting rid of this one for good.

we may have to be concerned about this yearly now.

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

I have a feeling the virus isn't the endgame. We may have some tough times ahead. This is when we all need to look out for each other.

• Like 2

Aton

That is my bet. 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

In my state the cases are going down from what is reported. That’s Good !!!

Im over this bullshit and we need to get back to our lives and start to live and take care of our families , not just fucking hibernate and hope for the best.  

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Fuck if this F****** virus hasn't mutated in EU, now all thats left is for it to make it here to the US, if it hasn't already, and this will just prolong the BS we continue to go thru on a daily basis.

FML, I do not see an end in sight people, we are going to have to be very careful, and just walk on egg shells for the rest of our lives. This thing isn't going to end anytime soon, maybe not at all.

What a shitty world we live in, Damn 🤦‍♂️

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Just read that the 1st reported case of the New Mutated Covid virus , showed up in Colorado.

FAN FUCKIN TASTIC

Here we go people. Round 2 of this Bull Shit is upon us !!!

Anabolic Architect

Imtryin

This isn't about the virus. This is about control. How can you tell people they can't open their business, but Walmart and these other big corporations can still operate. Doesn't make sense 

• Like 2

Torres

@Imtryin I completely agree brother !!!

This shit isn’t about just a virus, like you say, this goes way up the ladder to those who hold control of the government. 
I said it before and I’ll say it again. Population Control. 

Anabolic Architect

Imtryin

Brothers I'm retired military and I have seen this coming a long time ago. Stock up on food and items to protect your family. I don't know how bad things are going to get, but it looks like we may be in for some tough times ahead. We as Americans need to look out for each other and unite. No matter where you come from, the color of your skin,  religion,  etc we need to unite as a country again. Show small acts of kindness whenever you can, it can make a difference. Also be observant of your surroundings. I wish all of you a great New Year.

HotLava808

In the midst of chaos there is opportunity. 

Honey Bees Vintage GIF

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Aton

Maryann passed away

she did make it to 85

aa_logo_email.png

SilverFox
On 5/14/2020 at 7:33 AM, Imtryin said:

I have a feeling the virus isn't the endgame. We may have some tough times ahead. This is when we all need to look out for each other.

No doubt there are other even nastier viruses lurking out there just waiting to make the move. China's got many of these nasty bat viruses that may well mutate to infect humans, so we have to be alert out there.